Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Picaso C4 Drivers-Help?
  • speaker2animals

I’m trying to find a replacement for the “Terra-S” tyre sealant cylinder that comes with this car. Anyone out there with one of these. I imagine that the cost from the Citroen dealers will be horrendous. When the car was bought last month the dealers wanted £100 for mats which were got off the net (allegedly Citroen OEM) for £20.

Been Googling for a while ith no luckso far.

Help?

Cheers

Andy S

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Isn’t it just an own-brand version of ‘Flat Mate’ tyre weld and inflate, available for about £6.50 from many motor factors?

Something like this.

Is there not enough space in the back for a proper spare wheel or was it the cheaper alternative? We got a full size spare with out Citroen C4 hatch but I’ve not seen the back of the Picasso version.

speaker2animals

No the car is the Grand Picasso, so the extra 2 rear seats fit in the space where a spare would be fitted.

The product is the same as many tyre sealants. However the system comes with a compressor and a separate canister of sealant. You connect the sealant to tyre valve, then compressor to sealant can. Compressor drives the sealant in to the tyre at same time as it inflates it. Works very well. Just imagine a can from Citroen dealer will be horrendous (I’ve been ringing the local spares dept for 90 mins now, no answer).

coffeeking
    Free Member

Just call someone like GSF or eurocarparts – surely they’ll have it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Picaso C4 Drivers-Help?’ is closed to new replies.