Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Pic thread with something you've bought from the classifieds
  • mcmoonter
    Free Member

I bought this tent from the classifieds as mine had limited storage in the vestibule. The prospect of a North West Highland 'summer' from previous experience dictated I needed a bigger tent. STW came up trumps.

Oh, the car came from the classifieds too

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Oh, the car came from the classifieds too

I thought it came from Barbara Streisand.

Or was it Britney Spears?

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Stuartie, we ended up camping near Achiltibuie. We found the beach on the north side looking up to Stac Polaidh which we climbed, but couldnt find any easy access with the car. We shared this spot with a big crowd of sea kayakers. The Summer Isles by sea kayak must be a great trip.

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Did those seatposts come from the classifieds?

spooky_b329

Is that a Loch or the sea? Whichever it is…its running uphill 🙂

slugwash
    Free Member

Bomber forks, Mavic Crossride wheels, Bontrager saddle & Magura brakes all from the STW classifieds. Rear rack was a quid from the local recycling centre 🙂 ….

zaskarrider
    Free Member

wow slugwash.. that rear rack is massive.. i love the way it extends to the right of the rider so you can get stuff of it while on the move.
    great idea

slugwash
    Free Member

That's not a rack to the right you moron! That's my ultra-lightweight bivvy bike-packing barbeque 😉

sheppie_hill
    Free Member

Built mainly from the classifieds here and pink bike.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Pic thread with something you've bought from the classifieds’ is closed to new replies.