• This topic has 134 replies, 66 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by xyeti.
Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)
  • People who ride without backpacks, how??? solutions on longer days please
  • njee20
    Free Member

I’m virtually certain that’s like “swans can break a man’s arm”. Yes, it’s theoretically possible, but unless you remove your bottle from the cage and place it in Rover’s droppings you’re not gonna get any shit on it.

hora
    Free Member

I think he means general trail matter

bob_summers

Yes, it’s theoretically possible,

Firmly in jersey pockets camp myself, but I have ridden through dog egg and had it all over the bike, the bottle and in my face. I’m pretty sure that it wasn’t the first time either.
    Ironically it was the close proximity of a drinking fountain which meant I could at least get most of the crap off.

xyeti
    Free Member

No I actually meant dog shit, or at least that’s what I think it was, And it went on my bottle, and then I got it on my hands. Quite why or how you find this impossible njee20 is flawed, as it splattered up from the front wheel and caked the frame and bottle in it, I didn’t actually know until I looked at the top of the bottle and saw what looked and indeed smelt just like dog shite,

I’m in neither camp, and ride both Road and trail, common sense dictates what to take where and when, i wouldn’t venture out without either,

mrsfry
    Free Member

camelbak

Poop free cycling

swanny853

I’m virtually certain that’s like “swans can break a man’s arm”.

It’s the jiu jitsu 😉

sirromj

Never ever put things in pockets. Not in jacket pockets, and definitely not in shorts pockets. Stop putting so many pockets on everything, I don’t use them. Ever. That’s what a bag is for.

Or not. I don’t mind. Please yourself.

Rorschach
    Free Member

I just boughted a bum bag.Worst off both worlds.Suck on that beaches.

xyeti
    Free Member

It amazes me that folk cant ride in a pack, can’t ride without a bottle, some cant ride with one, Cant ride without Lycra, Cant ride in baggies,

Has there ever been a ‘I can’t ride a Helmet” or “I cant ride without a helmet” Debate – Debacle.

And Swan’s Breaking a Mans arm? Thats surely a whole new Topic, Was the Swan sporting a Pack, Does that even need a Bottle, I mean that could just sit there, farting as it floats along and then thinks, That’s 10K nipped off…….. Time for a Drink,

None of this relevant of course, Just like trying to berate those who choose to do things differently, Its only relevant to the person who thinks that he’s the the only one doing it right,

xyeti
    Free Member

OH MY GOOD GOD, Pleeeeeeaaase tell me some one can cut and paste a picture of Mr Motivator in Lycra wearing a Bum Bag. Either him or Timmy Mallet, with his little leather Bum Bag and his Shit 80’s Glasses.

njee20
    Free Member

Is Google broken? I imagine you could do it as you seem so bothered… 😕

xyeti
    Free Member

I’m not clever enough to conduct such acts computay sheeeet,
    I’m not even capable of quoting a reply to a topic in the same thread. 😳

Besides, I’m on the lookout for them pesky Swans,

Rorschach
    Free Member

I’m not kidding.An OMM one.

redjon
    Free Member
    xyeti
    Free Member

redjon, I can’t see that working on a dropper post? And it looks like a really complicated way of replacing a cage & Bottle.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 135 total)

The topic ‘People who ride without backpacks, how??? solutions on longer days please’ is closed to new replies.