Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Outland Slimline CNC pedals – any good?
  • blob
    Free Member

Been looking for some thin flat pedals and don’t really want to spend more than £50. I know superstar nanos are the obvious choice but I quite like the look of these Outland pedals.

I can’t seem to find any reviews so if you’ve used them it would be good to know what you think. Cheers

honourablegeorge

I think On-One sold a bunch of them recently, with their badge on them – do a search on that.

warpcow
    Free Member

The On One ones were different. I’ve got some Outlands on my Heckler. They’re not super grippy, but ok for me in rocky and rooty terrain with Shimano AM41s. They’ve lasted very well since I started using them just over a year ago; no play and still have all the pins despite fairly regular bashing. The body is slightly convex to accomodate the axle, so comfort might depend on how stiff/thick-soled your shoes are. I’ve not found it to be a problem.

I’ve got Superstar Nanotechs (actually the Carboncycles version) on my other bike and they’re grippier, but the sealing isn’t as good and the bushings are already on their way out after just a couple of months.

Edit: IIRC they’re rebadged (and cheaper) VP59s. There’s a bit more info on them on mtbr.

blob
    Free Member

Thanks. Think I’ll give ’em a try

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Outland Slimline CNC pedals – any good?’ is closed to new replies.