Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • O/T What's it worth…R/C Glider bits
  • fivespot
    Free Member

A friend has asked me to put these on tinterweb. The bits are all from the same remote/radio controlled glider. The rest of the radio gear was taken from his shed, and this lot was in the house at the time on a glider being repaired.
    Anyhow…couple of pics below, bits include a brushless Tornado motor, folding prop (233mm tip-tip), programmable speed controller, 2x Futaba S3002 servos, 4x Hitec HS-81 micro servos with various cable extensions and a Spektrum AR6200 ultralight receiver. Not one of my chosen hobbies, so not really sure where to sell or what to ask for it 😕

fivespot
    Free Member

🙁

njee20
    Free Member

There must be forums for this lot.

How can a propeller be from a glider though? 😕

bradley
    Free Member

How does said glider get into the air being remote controlled?

Shorty121
    Free Member

I’m guessing you use the propeller to get into the air then glide about.

fivespot
    Free Member

I am no expert, but from what I understand, the motor pulls the glider into the sky, then either you cut the motor or it runs out of juice. The prop blades fold back when gliding, they are thrown out with the force from the motor 😕

Dobbo

I saw a fella on Mam Tor with a remote control glider it looked good fun, quite relaxing, I presumed he launched it by throwing it. It was a fair size, he was zooming it over our heads, I got far too exited by the whole thing really.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘O/T What's it worth…R/C Glider bits’ is closed to new replies.