Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Orange Clockwork 120S
  • bimster29
    Free Member

Considering a new bike and have seen the Orange Clockwork 120S which is quite appealing as it is ticking a lot of boxes on my requirement list. Is it any good or is there a better option for that price – circa £1300?

MoreCashThanDash

Not sure about comparable models, but I rode one at Kirroughtree and was very impressed.

MaryHinge
    Free Member

I’ve just put together a Clockwork 100 29er. Think the frame might be the same.

First hardtail for years.
    E
    Really impressed. It’s built for shorter 2 hour ish local rides. Lots of big climbs, moorland, woods, but nothing rockiest techs. Is a really nice ride and perfect for the job.

Would expect the 120 to be similar.

delux58
    Free Member

I have a 2014 Clockwork 120 S for sae on this forum, it’s ace!

bimster29
    Free Member

Thanks for the info guys. Definitely food for thought. Unfortunately I need a large size….

superstu
    Free Member

My issue with the clockwork was that the older models (certainly a few years ago) seemed quite conservative on the geo side, and vfm is arguably not as good as soome other brands, but then I get that some people love Orange.

Not familiar with the newer model now it has swapped to 650b. I think I’d prefer either the crush/P7 or for something quick a ‘proper’ XC bike (or CX).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Orange Clockwork 120S’ is closed to new replies.