Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Ooooooh I'm so embarrassed. !!! What's made you stop??
  • cheekyget
    Free Member

Went out riding today with my little boy and I had to stop……..had a pube right down my japs eye…..ooooooooh I’m so embarrassed !!…..ha ha ha!!

What’s made you stop??

RobHilton
    Free Member

POIDH

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Eeer, no pics, ta.

What’s made you stop??

Getting caught. What was the question?

trademark
    Free Member

A puncture

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

On a slow descent and a gigantic turd from Dogzilla was lurking in long wet grass and had flicked up from the back wheel wedging itself betwixt my lycra’d crev and the saddle. Wasn’t immediately aware until my thighs felt kind of ‘fudgey’, then the stank hit me.

I stopped, tried handfuls of grass to remove it but it just spread. Was on lunch-break and still had to go to the cash-point lobby in town. So I did. Was horrified to find pretty girl I recognised from work enter the lobby behind me as I waited at the machine. I mumbled a hello and legged it. Had to go to brother’s and borrow clothes so could return to work. Saw a female colleague who knew the girl I’d seen at the cashpoint. I asked her if so-and-so had mentioned if I smelled of shit? ‘she didn’t say’. Then colleague promptly disappeared and obviously went and asked asked the girl – with no explanations as I hadn’t given any as yet. She returned and said, ‘no – she didn’t know that you smelled of shit.’ Gah. Gah. Argh!

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Malvern Rider, brilliant made me laugh out loud!
    Unfortunate thing to happen though

thegreatape
    Free Member

An uphill.

racefaceec90

cramp in me bollocks (felt like my prostate was in a vice 😯

thegreatape
    Free Member

You don’t ride a Liteville do you?

sandwicheater

A distinct lack of skill brought me to a rather sudden stop on a descent Thursday night.

langylad
    Free Member

Hammer time

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

sandwicheater – Member 
    A distinct lack of skill brought me to a rather sudden stop on a descent Thursday night.

+ 1 plus lack of bottle on most rides!

jon1973
    Free Member

you must have a very small penis or very long pubic hair 🙂

dudeofdoom

you must have a very small penis or very long pubic hair

or it was someone else’s 🙂

dudeofdoom

Did have to stop last night for an emergency pit stop a bit on a bike path……no fields to use..:-(
    But no girl guides on a torch walk this time so all good.

jekkyl

my rear brake or sometimes my front or sometimes a combination of the both.

Spin
    Free Member

What’s made you stop??

I pulled over the other day to watch this guy who seemed to be pulling a pube out his cock…

Smudger666

Hammer time

Genius.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I got a wasp in my jersey the other week. Cue me Hulking out and ripping my jersey off then whipping it on the ground to kill the little bugger. All in the view of my next door neighbour who was out walking the dog.

langylad
    Free Member

Thankyou Smudger, nice to know there is someone else of a certain age/humour on the thread 😀

cheekyget
    Free Member

you must have a very small penis or very long pubic hair

….both!!….sometimes I don’t which is which….ha ha ha

I pulled over the other day to watch this guy who seemed to be pulling a pube out his cock…

….ahh you was the “kind ” stranger who wanted to help…..lol

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Ooooooh I'm so embarrassed. !!! What's made you stop??’ is closed to new replies.