Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • only 35 days to go till prometheus.
  • racefaceec90

i just checked to see when it was out (this is the first film that i am looking forward to seeing,for a long time). http://www.filmdates.co.uk/films/2417-prometheus/ 😀
    [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHcHYisZFLU&feature=player_embedded[/video]

chewkw
    Free Member

Yes, I will watch it but so long as it’s not too dark i.e. where nothing can be seen visually … I want to see all those alien expression but not 50 different visual angles within 5 seconds … like music shite video.

🙄

I_Ache
    Free Member

50 different visual angles within 5 seconds

This REALLY annoys me. If they put a little more effort in during filming the editor would have a much easier time. And it would be much better to watch.

Cougar

I do so tire of films shot like an MTV music video on a hand-held camera. Fine if there’s a plot-device reason for it (Cloverfield, Super 8, the Blurred Witch Project) but for everyone else, STOP IT!!

Margin-Walker
    Free Member

Will it be worth watching in IMAX (Manchester) and can you watch Imax thats not in 3D.

Cougar

Yes and yes. I’ll be Printworks-bound as well.

Whether they’ll be showing it in 2D at the IMAX is another matter.

boltonjon

Annual trip to the cinema sorted!!!

Mounty_73

I saw last night that they are going to show the trailer or something during this weeks ‘Homeland’ on C4 episode ?

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I went to see the cabin in the woods last night and the cinema by me is doing a midnight showing of prometheus the day before release.

fingerbike
    Free Member

Rather Excited about this film.
    Hello, I’m David.

PrinceJohn

Awesome, saw the trailer on the big screen last night before Avengers.

slowrider
    Free Member

just saw the trailer, is it some kind of ‘alien’ prequel?

deluded
    Free Member

Who saw the preview during the Homeland commercial – EPIC.

Cougar

#areyouseeingthis – hell yes.

Don’t think I’ve ever seen a trailer that made my heart race quite so much.

swedishmatt
    Free Member

C4 “trailer” just showed half the movie.

Hohum
    Free Member

Hmmm, I think that I am going to go into Prometheus trailer avoidance mode for the next 5 weeks!

brakes
    Free Member

deffo going to see this
    if nothing else, the trailer shows that it promises to be visually stunning

I_Ache
    Free Member

Excited!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Err???

wrightyson
    Free Member
    CountZero

just saw the trailer, is it some kind of ‘alien’ prequel?

In a sense, yes. If you’ve seen Alien, then you’ll be familiar with the crashed alien ship the Nostromo’s crew discover.

PrinceJohn

In a sense, yes. If you’ve seen Alien, then you’ll be familiar with the crashed alien ship the Nostromo’s crew discover.

Do you reckon that the end of the movie will be the big ship crashing on LV426?

roady_tony
    Free Member

ohhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!

Cougar

Do you reckon that the end of the movie will be the big ship crashing on LV426?

I’d Hope so.

roady_tony
    Free Member

SPOILER ALERT

so originally when the plot details and teaser were out, it looked like these Space Jockey aliens were some kind of intelligent race that the ‘Alien’ took over / escaped captivity/ came from somewhere else, humans and intelligent race coop to keep alien contained’

now it seems its got a more generic plotline of

humans discover star map, goto star, intelligent aliens used it as a trick to say ‘if they can get here, they are a threat and need destroying, send in the Alien to their homeplanet, Human crew mess up that plan and Alien escape, runs amoc, Ship crashes into Lv426…”
    ??? hmmm im hoping its not the case!

SPOILER END

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘only 35 days to go till prometheus.’ is closed to new replies.