Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Online sleeping pills?
  • sonnyjim
    Free Member

Right, story is I don’t suffer from insomnia or the like. The wife and kids do duffer from sleep deprivation because of my near constant talking, shouting, swearing and on occasion singing at the top of my voice while fast asleep. I have no recognition of this even if the wife gags me with her hand or wakes me to stop me. I fall blissfully asleep again unaware only to start again at some point. This is all news to me in the morning.
    A friend gives me a few diazepam (Valium) from his own prescription and bingo, a good nights sleep is had by all, not just me! Although I do find I’m a bit more rested in the morning.
    I have found a site that sells them from uk but am a bit sceptical of ordering what is only a perstription drug from the net the site is uksleepingtablets. Can these be trusted. I know the long term issues of such drugs and such like but I work away at a month at a time and can make as much racket as I like then without the kids laughing at me in the morning about why me and my boss were fighting about the size of a microwave, yep it’s that coherent.

Cheers

Sonnyjim

cloudnine
    Free Member

Go see your gp

scunny
    Free Member

Highly addictive. You might think that it’ll be fine cos you’re away for a month, but you’ll just end up taking them with you. Benzo withdrawals can kill you, so it’s not really something you want to mess about with.

FYI the site you’ve seen is fake, you can only get them via deep or India’s version of alibaba.

jambourgie
    Free Member

It is possible to buy these things online, but it’s a minefield. That website looks far too legit to be legit.

Go to your GP.

Swelper
    Free Member

I suffered some time ago, was recommended Valerian. Worked a teat and a natural sleep was had. No side effects. Holland and Barrett is where I got it from

somafunk

So you plan to take valium for a month at a time so that you and your family can get to sleep without disturbance then when you are working away from home you will simply stop for a month?….Ha, not a chance as by that time your body will have built up a tolerance/expectation of the drug and it’s effects, you’ll get no sleep the first night then you’ll say to yourself “just the one pill to get me to sleep” and before you know it “Bingo….welcome to the drug addicts world”.

Perhaps i’m over simplifying the matter here but valium sure as hell ain’t the answer, have you tried a strong brew of Valerian root tea an hour before bed? – that always knocks me out.

Edit : I spent just about every weekend in clubs or raves in the 90’s and a couple of blue 10’s was the usual way to knock yourself out on a sunday but i’m glad i stopped that habit and since then valerian root tea is my knock-out potion of choice.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Don’t buy medication online from unknown places. Go to see your GP.

I really can’t stress this enough, DON’T DO IT!

A work colleague of mine bought medication online to help her sleep, she really should have known better, she died as a result of it. An absolutely tragic waste, she was only in her mid 20’s.

sonnyjim
    Free Member

Have done, basically have seen gp, I can sleep so he won’t give one nowt! Same gp when I told him that my shoulder really hurts when I raise my arm said ok don’t raise your arm, thank you for coming!

Junkyard
    Free Member

GO TO YOUR GP

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Have done, basically have seen gp, I can sleep so he won’t give one nowt! Same gp when I told him that my shoulder really hurts when I raise my arm said ok don’t raise your arm, thank you for coming!

Your GP sounds shit. Go to see another GP.

aracer
    Free Member

This x1000

I’d recommend my current GP if you were local – so pleased to have found one who isn’t just dismissive of sporting injuries and the like.

sonnyjim
    Free Member

Ok, but it’s not me that lacks sleep, tried Kalms, nightol with no results. I cam sleep for 14 hours, maybe because it’s disturbed. When they ask about my sleep pattern maybe I should lie. Don’t like doing that but could be a plan, GP s are not thick amd will probably know when they are being had.
    Diazepam are the only thing that I’ve tried that work, even bought some street vallies, loose in a bag but they still worked but I’m not a guy that likes doing this. But they worked. BTW tried beer, wine, whiskey…..this seemingly makes it worse!
    Sonnyjim

jambourgie
    Free Member

So you’re looking to score benzos for your wife and kids? 😯

EDIT: Sorry, just re-read your post. You mean you want them to stop you making a racket.

peterfile
    Free Member

Benzo withdrawal is something you never, ever want to experience.

If you do pick up any, prescription of otherwise, make sure it’s short term. GPs have a terrible habit of forgetting that you’ve been on them for so long.

sonnyjim
    Free Member

Can’t work out quote but SOmafunk, I was there, Sunday was a jelly, DF118, amigesics (sp) day. Work on Monday! I fully know the consequences of coming of benzos, I don’t take them every night and would be in for the boot if I got caught with them offshore. Thanks for the advice, just looking for a remedy, going to check out Validrien.

Cheers

footflaps

Best sleeping drug is Amitriptyline, a first generation antidepressant. Prescription only.

vickypea
    Free Member

I’d urge you not to buy drugs online. Most – if not all – are fakes with either tiny amounts of the active ingredient at best, or something that could poison you, at worst. Could you ask to be referred to a sleep clinic?

vickypea
    Free Member

Valerian made me really sick both times I tried it

somafunk

blue 10’s = 10mg vali’s (valium) , we used to purchase them by the 100’s or swap a chunk of Pink Champagne (decent amphetamine) for them – they certainly worked but it did become a bit of a habit to finish the weekend off with a few of them to slide you into a comatose state and as for monday morning at work?….more like a monday afternoon by the time you managed you drag yourself together – i guess that sounds terrible but looking back it was **** ace – every weekend was an adventure as we used to think nothing of driving 400+ miles to london on a friday afternoon/night or down south for a weekends clubbing or warehouse party without need for sleep then head home sunday night.

Yeah, try Valerian root. The psychoactive/sedative ingredients come from the plants natural oils but don’t use boiling water to brew with as the oils are volatile and will evaporate leaving you with an unpleasant smelling drink (think old boiled socks), use freshly boiled water that has came off the boil and leave to cool for 5 minutes and infuse approx 5g of loose valerian root (or use a quality teabag such as Dr Stuarts) for 10mins then drink at your leisure, you can also get tincture of extract so that may be worth a try.

I used to have my own tea ritual every sunday night to wind me down from the weekend and it worked a treat ( i also had a rule to avoid any further stimulants after 6am on a sunday morning so that also helped 😉 )

They’ll be loads of info online with regard to it so have a google or pop into your local holland & barret or health food shop and ask them.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Online sleeping pills?’ is closed to new replies.