• This topic has 17 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Euro.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • One minute with (Cotic Rocket) Max
  • Euro
    Free Member

What else is there to do on a sunny Tuesday morning? Brought the GoPro and phone to the local jumps for a little play. Phone (S6) is far superior for both image and sound which surprised me a bit. Technically it’s only 57 seconds but i ran out of arsedness 😆

[video]https://youtu.be/kXtWFFuPPh4[/video]

colournoise

Running 29s rather than 650+ ?

Euro
    Free Member

Yeah on the big wheels. I’d like to try 650+ to see what difference it’ll make. But i don’t have a 650b bike and being tight i find if hard to spend a fair chunk of cash on slightly smaller, chunkier wheels and tyres when there’s nothing wrong with these (Cue 2 exploding wheels 😀 )

NormalMan

Looks like a fun way to spend a morning 8)

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Aye

Euro
    Free Member

Looks like a fun way to spend a morning

Hard not to have fun when the sun is shining. Might have been more fun if i left the cameras as home tbh. Pain in the arse trying to film yourself – half the footage either had the camera pointing to high or low 😀

Stevet1
    Free Member

Nice video, looks like the kind of place I like to spend time at. Not sure about the Rocket max though, the back end doesn’t want to stay in a straight line 😉

Might have been more fun if i left the cameras as home tbh. Pain in the arse trying to film yourself

Yep I’ve been there. Plus when you look over the ‘footage’ you realise that those massive sick airs look rather small…

kayla1
    Free Member

Bikes are ace 😀

sb
    Free Member

Cotics are ace!

NormalMan

😆 regarding the video shooting.

I remember before we did my son’s GCSE MTBing video a few years ago, I thought I’d go and shoot my own little video as practice.

It consisted of me riding away and the camera slowly falling backwards or forwards. One great shot of a shadow of my back wheel etc.

Hence why there has never been version 2 of my own self shot edit! 😆

akkwlsk
    Free Member

You need to learn more than one trick! (said someone who can’t even bunnyhop 😉 )

oldnpastit

Nice. I especially like the soundtrack.

nickc

cool, nice vid

kelvin

Ahh… summer… lovely.

Great vid, but the slow mo bit broke me out of the feeling that I was there with you (a feeling that the soundtrack had helped create).

kayak23

Sick edit brah.

Stevet1
    Free Member

You need to learn more than one trick!

That’s the only trick you can do with 29″ wheels :FACT: 😉

kayla1
    Free Member

That’s the only trick you can do with 29″ wheels :FACT: 😉

[irrational 29″ hate] It’s cos of the wind catching the rear sail wheel. [/I29H]

Joking, obviously. Bikes are great. Even 29ers.*

* joking, obviously. Bikes are great. Even 29ers.**

** joking, obviously. Bikes are great. Even 29ers.***

*** etc…

Euro
    Free Member

Nice. I especially like the soundtrack.

It’s a fashionable RAW edit 😀

You need to learn more than one trick!

I know lots of tricks – i recently learned the classic ‘come up short and bust your rear wheel’ and the ‘lose control on landing and crash into a pile of nettles’. Neither of which are a cool as they sound.

It consisted of me riding away and the camera slowly falling backwards or forwards. One great shot of a shadow of my back wheel etc.

Haha, when i first got the GoPro i took it to the top of a mountain and bombed down as fast as i could to make it seem impressive – scared the crap out of myself but thought it would be worth it. All excited to see the footage i got home and was surprised to see the file size was only a couple of Mb. Then realised why. I’d it set on the wrong setting and managed to take a solitary image of me pushing the ‘on’ button.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘One minute with (Cotic Rocket) Max’ is closed to new replies.