Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • One for the outlook gurus…
  • daveagiles
    Free Member

I have 4 email accounts going into outlook 2010 at the moment, I want to be able to view these all on the same screen, rather than having to click through them all on the left, is there any way to combine all of these?

Cant for the life of me work it out, so help would be apreciated!

therealhoops
    Free Member

I think you can only have one email address sending/receiving. I pondered doing this but stopped when I realised that some were Pop3 and some were webmail. It hurt my head.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

you can choose a destination folder for each email account in account settings. You simply choose the same folder

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

as hoops says you can’t do this with MAPI services like hotmail, they need their own data file i think

mogrim

Not got Outlook on this computer, but can’t you set up a custom search folder that combines them?

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

actually, on closer inspection you can put non web based mail services (POP3 etc) to put emails into a web based folder. IE i could put the emails from my self hosted email address and my ukonline address into my hotmail folder. Won’t work the other way round though

daveagiles
    Free Member

Hmm, I thought this would be easyer than that! I think its made bit harder because one is POP3, two are IMAP and one is microsoft exchange.

I would prefer to use Microsoft mail, but that dosnt work with the microsoft exchange.

(If you look at microsoft mail there is a shortcut on the left to look at all new mail, if only outlook would do that!)

Thanks for all of your replys!

RS4KEV

[annoying mode]

does it automatically on my iphone 4 😀

[/annoying mode]

[possibly helpful]

Assuming you’re not using exchange, could you use rules to move all messages to one folder?

[/possibly helpful]

daveagiles
    Free Member

So does my Blackberry… 🙂

You can use rules, but as far as i have been able to work out so far these actualy move the messages, all i want is a summary of the four accounts in the same place.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘One for the outlook gurus…’ is closed to new replies.