Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • On Track With Curtis Keene. Enduro World Series doc/diary.
  • jimjam
    Free Member

If you have a passing interest in “enduro” then this is worth a watch. it’s got great production values, some great race action and a bit of insight. It does fall a bit flat, I think in part because of the overly serious tone, the dramatic American voice over, and Keene’s slightly robotic nature but it’s still good.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FcWJ-R-uBg&list=WL&index=55[/video]

amphibian
    Free Member

I’m an armchair enduro geek and I’ve really enjoyed this series. Hope it develops into full Red Bull coverage of the EWS.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

I like it. I think it is one of the better series that Red Bull TV has put out.

He seems a decent enough bloke. I just think he is not a fan of not winning, and this is reflected in his tone. Much like DH robot Aaron Gwin.

jimjam
    Free Member

I suppose they had to focus on him as he’s ‘Murican, and sponsored by Redbull. All the other top guys who don’t need subtitles are sponsored by Monster.

Dave
    Free Member

All the other top guys who don’t need subtitles are sponsored by Monster.
    Rene Wildhaber?

darrenspink
    Free Member

Yes good series, like watching any enduro stuff, takes me away to sunnier climes for a moment.

andyrm
    Free Member

Really good series I reckon – showed a different side of the sport to most videos, and definitely seems to pitch the “athlete” aspect, which makes the series more interesting for non-MTB audiences too, which I guess is important to Red Bull as part of a bigger picture.

kristoff
    Free Member

Really enjoyed his series, as said the look at things from the athletic requirement side is very interesting to me. Seems like a good bloke to.

fr0sty125
    Free Member

Same here I really enjoyed this red bull series and the amount of time they spent bringing the races to life, the narration and insight from the racers.

I still can’t believe what Fabien Barel did in the final round. To break your back just months earlier to then go and win a race in the same season is beyond spectacular.

JCL
    Free Member

Being a lunatic helps.

jimjam
    Free Member

Dave

Rene Wildhaber?

I meant, wouldn’t need subtitles for an American audience, so basically anyone who isn’t American.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘On Track With Curtis Keene. Enduro World Series doc/diary.’ is closed to new replies.