• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • On-One inbred in notts?
  • dr_adams
    Free Member

Hi.
    not wanting to create a witch hunt thread but have just been to see a bike off gumtree thats a bit of a puzzle and it just didn’t sit right so thought would ask if rang any bells.
    It is a On One inbred in their redish colours. It has Manitou forks (i forget the model specifically but would guess at something like sx, it had tekro hydraulic disc brakes front and rear. The wheels were Hope bulb hubs in blake laced to x117 rims. The bike had a 8 speed rear that looked like it was off a racing bike and a sora mech. The frame is the one with the none replaceable rear drop-outs but sliding. The bike also had a silver chris king headset.

The young lad asked me to meet him at his “mums” but was waiting outside the bike for me… He didn’t seem to think anything of the fact it had a sora mech and told me he had just serviced it all. He told me he had had it a month but it just didn’t sit right, not the type of bike you would buy for knocking around on, and he wants £200 for it. I know it might all be genuine but just the wheels and the chris king headset that he didn’t really know anything about just made me wana give a shout out incase it did lose its owner once.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘On-One inbred in notts?’ is closed to new replies.