Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • OK – enough English Football team bashing: Great Quotes
  • psychle
    Free Member

Rob Green was looking good in training yesterday said Fabio. He had 2000 shots against him and didn't let in a single goal. Fabio said that Rob Green and Heskey will train with the rest of the squad today!

Oxo have designed a new wrapping for their cubes. Instead of foil it’s now white, with the red cross of St George……they’re calling it “The Laughing Stock”

psychle
    Free Member

Sorry… had these through via email today (probably everyone else has as well?) but thought I'd share just in case, made me laugh anyway! 😆 8)

psychle
    Free Member

obviously not as high-larious as I thought! 🙁

jon1973
    Free Member

I'll get your coat.

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

The Bishop of Croydon, the Rt Rev Nick Baines, has written a prayer for the England team after their "remarkably aimless" performance against Algeria. It consists of only two words: "oh" and "God".

Edric64
    Free Member

The new Rob Green branded condom it's guaranteed to be slippery and you can't catch anything

sor
    Free Member

I don't know why everyone's slagging off Rob Green, he's the team's top scorer of the finals.

organic355
    Free Member

No mars promotion this year for the england team.

Instead this chocolate bar is promoting them:

organic355
    Free Member

The best one I heard was on here I think, sorry for stealing:

The England team visited an orphanage in Cape Town yesterday, "Its heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope" said Jamal aged 6

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Saw this posted by an Ireland fan on another forum, re the French at this year's World Cup:

Laurent Charbonnier, Stephane Guiv'arch, Charles De Gaulle, Marcel Proust, Nikolas Sarkozy, Jean-Marie Le Pen(is), Fleur Delacour, Joan of Arc, Edith Piaf, Albert Camus, Jean Paul Marat, Louis XVI, Asterix, Marie Curie, Louis Braille, Gustave Eiffel, Amos, Porthos, Aramis, D’Artagnan, Voltaire (you may disagree with what I'm about to say but you'll defend to the death my right to say it…) Thierry Henry… CAN YOU HEAR ME THIERRY?! YOUR BOYS TOOK A HELL OF A BEATING! A HELL OF A BEATING!

I know it's been done to death over the years but I like the bit about Voltaire…

anokdale
    Free Member

Organic355 – Thats ok 😉

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘OK – enough English Football team bashing: Great Quotes’ is closed to new replies.