Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • oh bugger 1 week to do all the reading and write a postgrad assignment and…..
  • karnali
    Free Member

i've just discovered that the reader that shld have been sent witht eh course boks was not. could be a long and not that interesting week

ourmaninthenorth

All assignments/dissertations are to be completed in the least time available. It's the law.

You'll be fine..! 😀

ex-pat
    Free Member

You're going to want a spell checker too.

angryratio
    Free Member

you'll be fine
    you'll finish the assignment a gibbering sleep deprived stone lighter shadow of your former self and fingers crossed you'll get a decent mark.

karnali
    Free Member

its not spell checker it aw keyboard, i am already a gibbering sleep deprived shadow of my former self due to a 3 year old and 14 week old children. Ho hum could be a long week, lets hope it does not rain for the commutes

tron
    Free Member

3000 words in one week is easy. 5000 words in a week is stressful. No reason why you shouldn't get into the 60s at least.

emma82
    Free Member

Ul be fine, pressure is a godsend and who needs sleep. I always end up getting the best marks for the stuff I only write with hrs left to go before hand in time.

allthepies
    Free Member

It's worth it! You'll enter the organisation as "team leader" and miss the BigMac production line step out.

😉

CaptJon
    Free Member

tron – Member
    3000 words in one week is easy. 5000 words in a week is stressful. No reason why you shouldn't get into the 60s at least.

Yep, 1000 words a day should be doable without much problem.

karnali
    Free Member

just medium stress then its 4000

chela
    Free Member

Mine was only 1500 words 😀

But then it was a Fine Art MA. I did it literally in one night starting at 9pm and finishing in the early hours.

Was still long enough to be bored.

Talkemada
    Free Member

I had 5×5000 word essays to do in 2 weeks. Nothing like a bit of 'oh shit I could really f- up my whole degree if I don't get this done' type pressure… 😀

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘oh bugger 1 week to do all the reading and write a postgrad assignment and…..’ is closed to new replies.