Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Odd credit to my credit card
  • Onzadog
    Free Member

17/05/2010 18/05/2010 VOLCANO DISRUPTION REF £0.33CR

I don't remember buying any volcanoes. Is someone trying to make me take the blame for it all?

Davy
    Free Member

Used it abroad during the recent dust dilema? Most banks are refunding charges for using cards abroad when flights have been cancelled.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Could be that. I bought some stuff that a work colleague carried back for me. How silly is that.

Stoner
    Free Member

Ashback?

Onzadog
    Free Member

Not sure if that's a groan or a MAS but well done Stoner.

Stoner
    Free Member

Call it a groan as I cant laugh unless within 3 feet of a toilet right now. Anyone got any Immodium/corks to hand?

I think I'm nearly hollow 🙁

Hip
    Free Member

Anyone got any Immodium/corks to hand?

Coca cola will rid you of the runnies… better if its flat

Stoner
    Free Member

funnily enough I think you're right – and conveniently there's a full can in front of me now…. some coke on Wednesday seemed to work, but now the sh1ts are back with a vengeance. No idea what Ive got – Jr went down with some thing last weekend and I had a fever Monday night, been touch and go all week.

Hairychested
    Free Member

If it doesn't help add Jack Daniels, play some rock&roll loudly, pretend to be ok. Or go to Boots for medicine.

Hip
    Free Member

it definitely works and its cheaper than off the shelf stuff. saved my botty during my last beerfest holiday… 🙂

if it does continue tho a trip to the pharmacy is a good idea.

Stoner
    Free Member

Or go to Boots for medicine.

My PC > WC sprint time is coming down quickly.

As soon as Boots is open Mrs S will be despatched to buy some medical grade corks. Or possibly immodium.

flyingfox
    Free Member

Careful, I was told this, tried Coke and my stomach went crazy. It seems that the active ingredient was removed a long time ago. So now you're adding acid, sugar and all things nice. Good luck.

uplink
    Free Member

I always believed the flat Coke thing was merely a way to get some nutrition back in without intensifying the sqitts

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

uplink – Member

I always believed the flat Coke thing was merely a way to get some nutrition back in without intensifying the sqitts

Now that is the first time, and likely the last time, I will ever hear Coca Cola being referred to as nutritious!! 😆

headfirst
    Free Member

flat coke is recommended by the WHO (no, not the band…) for rehydration

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Odd credit to my credit card’ is closed to new replies.