Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Now this is how to watch England….or at least how I did it last night.
  • therealhoops
    Free Member

organic355
    Free Member

I bet theres something Scottish in that flask though?

Man after my own heart

therealhoops
    Free Member

There’s something very Devon in there. You can take the boy out of Plymouth….etc

IanMunro
    Free Member

Me too!

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

therealhoops – Member
    There’s something very Devon in there. You can take the boy out of Plymouth….etc

😉

therealhoops
    Free Member

aahhh Buckfast, the Scottish Wineo tipple of choice. Nasty stuff indeed, it make Lambrini look like a fine Salon 1999.

Bunnyhop

hoops – where is that photo taken?

portlyone

I watched Ukraine and England

therealhoops
    Free Member

Bunny – tiz the top of the Snake Path at Hayfield. The Shootin’ Cabins are about 50ft behind me…

…as well you know 🙂

Bunnyhop

Yes indeedy, thanks. I of course would rather be in the ‘Trafford centre’ 😉

therealhoops
    Free Member

‘ere I might have need of your sewing skills. Tiz our 10th anniversary in August and I need ideas…….that is your brief, go make something 🙂

Bunnyhop

Hee hee, have a look at my blog and see if you like anything. Can always make something personal for the lovely ladyhoops.
    http://emmyjane-design.blogspot.co.uk/

Edit: Mates rates too.

I watched it in the pub with some mates, had a laugh, drank some beer, and despite a pretty uninspiring performance, enjoyed watching a national sporting team win an important game. Pretty good night, maybe I’ll ride my bike at the weekend.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Now this is how to watch England….or at least how I did it last night.’ is closed to new replies.