• This topic has 58 replies, 47 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by brant.
Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)
  • Not every day your Daughter meets the PM……….
  • bluearsedfly
    Free Member

I think she takes after her Dad when it comes to politics!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/generalelection/small-child-perfectly-sums-up-how-we-all-feel-about-our-options-this-election-10162455.html

P.s. She can read very well, I think the occasion got to her a bit.

bruneep

Ha ha I’d do the same to be fair

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

She never fails to make me turn the reddest shade of red wherever we go.

Her comedy timing is impeccable.

njee20
    Free Member

Brilliant, well done her!

jambalaya
    Free Member

That’s tremendous !

Make sure to get a copy, that’s one to bring out at her Wedding, you could structure the whole speech around it !

sands
    Free Member
    MSP

must… break… the.. link… loop

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Best thing I’ve seen in ages. Brilliant, absolutely bloody brilliant!

binners

You must be so proud!!! That’s brilliant!!!!! 😀

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

You should have taught her the use of the middle finger for this occasion, with the explanation that it’s use would be justified given the situation.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

binners – Member
    You must be so proud!!! That’s brilliant!!!!!

Can’t stop chuckling tbh, it’s just her all over.

Had the Telegraph knocking on the door earlier 😯

I’ve also been told to get her signed up at an ‘agency’ as there is potential for her to earn money out of it?!

Not keen on any of that, just happy for her to have her 15 minutes of fame.

bluearsedfly
    Free Member

And she’s just been on the 10 o’clock news!

bruneep

Woah there father…. think bike

Pook

This is ace.

senorj

If my boy had done that , I would be SO proud. 🙂

nickc

I think you may have made the papers 😆

piemonster

That’s made me smile 😀

twistedpencil

I think I’m one of many who have shared the photo, your daughter is amazing!

Just listening to five live and the interview Nicky Campbell would be better off by just laying his head on the desk instead of persisting with the politician he’s interviewing 🙂

peterfile
    Free Member

I saw that yesterday and thought it was already a candidate for photo of 2015!

The fact that it’s your daughter further confirms to me that STW is the centre of the universe.

stumpy01

peterfile – Member

I saw that yesterday and thought it was already a candidate for photo of 2015!

Yep! Brilliant! This will be one of those photo’s that pops up from time to time (like the Prescott lamping someone photo) in papers, on the telly & programs like Have I Got News For You!

convert

That is an epic photo and one that will stay with her for life!

Those photos do annoy me and so glad he got his comeuppance! Photo ops are one thing but that’s so engineered – the schools are on holiday ffs! All children and babies should be colluded into ruining politician’s made up photo opportunities like that – well down her!

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Saw that in my “i” paper this morn while on the train… made me lol then and it did just again here at my desk.

When you see her next, would you be so kind as to ruffle her hair from us all…. (if that don’t sound wierd like 🙂 )

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Wow! Rick Parfitt’s on singletrack! You’re a disgrace. But your daughter is as cool as! 😀

gobuchul
    Free Member

I am surprised that non of the STW Atheist Action Group haven’t flamed you yet for sending your daughter to an evil brainwashing Jewish Zombie RC school.

kcal

I mentioned to my wife this morning that there was ref. to this photo on STW, “oh yes, saw that last night, brilliant” so big smiles from us too 🙂

chris_db
    Free Member

Nice one! I’d be very proud if it was my daughter!!

😀

DrJ

Nice one, bluearse – you have obviously done excellent work as a parent.

My own proudest moment was when MissJ threw up over Margaret Beckett on a bumpy flight to Aberdeen. She was only 2 at the time, but showed sound political judgement. Unfortunately I have no video to treasure.

birky
    Free Member

Fab photo 😆

torsoinalake
    Free Member

😀

That made me chuckle.

Love the thunderstorm of shutters as her head hits the desk, and every photographer in the room goes ‘YESSS!!!!” in their head.

AlexSimon

Ha! Seen this photo all over the internet – had no idea it was a child of STW. Truly excellent.

If there was a way of making a little money from it towards a college fund, I would take it tbh.

binners

Front page of todays Guaridan! 😀

njee20
    Free Member

It’s in the Metro too naming her – kept a copy if you want me to send it to you, for future embarrassment!

2tyred

That’s tremendous, well done your daughter!

shedfull
    Free Member

Your daughter is now globally famous. Her picture has been tweeted by Peter Glieck, “Climate/water/sustainability scientist; member US National Academy of Science; MacArthur Fellow” and then retweeted by Carolyn Porco, the head of the Cassini project, the NASA team who have a satellite around Saturn. 😀

jambalaya
    Free Member

OP, the Telegrapgh had a very nice photo of her looking at the PM. Very lovely daughter you have, a proud dad I am sure.

AlexSimon

jambalaya – Member

OP, the Telegrapgh had a very nice photo of her looking at the PM. Very lovely daughter you have, a proud dad I am sure.
    It was very amusing that the Torygraph felt the need to defend the situation.

DezB
    Free Member

Saw it on TV yesterday. The video ruins it a bit. Photos have an ability to capture a moment and bring your own interpretation of the story behind it.
    Great stuff though – Cameron’s “bacon sandwich” moment… 🙂

cyclistm
    Free Member

When I saw the post title I really hoped it would be ‘that’ photo. I am not disappointed.

One to cherish.

martinhutch

That’s the pic that sums up the election. A little piece of history with your daughter in it. Awesome.

phead
    Free Member

The tweet about that even inspired a reddit thread, “?@mattleys
    That’s definitely the last time I hire snipers off Gumtree”

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Not every day your Daughter meets the PM……….’ is closed to new replies.