Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • No one slagging top gear off yet.?
  • Kevevs
    Free Member

and the point is……….?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Kevevs
    Free Member

I can arrange a nice cup of tea?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Too late for caffeine.

Cocoa?

dogbert
    Free Member

Well, that Stewart Lee sketch was 5 minutes 39 seconds of my life I’m never getting back

ditto – Stewart Lee is about as funny as genital warts, tried to watch his critically acclaimed show on BBC2 and it just bored the bejesus out of me, but it suits Guardian readers who joined the student union when they were at University in the 80’s and still think they’re a bit “Right On” even though they’re in middle management and drive a BMW X3

Always amazes me that people hate Top Gear so much but can tell you everything that was wrong with the latest episode – probably the same people who complained about Russell Brand and Jonathon Ross but never actually heard what they said.

Here’s what you need:

Junkyard
    Free Member

dogbert did you think of using your off button whilst watching a show you were not enjoying rather than slagging it off on a forum…is this not what you are moaning at others for doing ?

EPIC FAIL

dogbert
    Free Member

DOH!!!

Harry_the_Spider

Well I quite liked it. 😀

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Personally I’m disappointed they didn’t turn up any cocaine/spunk etc on the forensics.

derp
    Free Member

Well, I like Stewart Lee, even read his books dontchaknow, and I like flicking through Top Gear to look at the nice brum brums as well.

Who would have thought it.

A middle ground.

molgrips
    Free Member

STR – what’s not funny about you nailing your cock to a plank? It would certainly get big laughs on here.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

was quite a lame episode compared to the last two which were the best they have done, they semeto be hittingt he self desctruct button though, this may be the last series.

kimbers

i agree i str nail you cock to a plank and stick it on youtube, probably get more viewers than top gear!

odannyboy
    Free Member

“I can’t be slagging off puerile vacuous shit if..”

…ure a stw poster?? 😆

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

this may be the last series

again? Someone trots out this line every time a new series of Top Gear comes on, along with it’s companion piece it’s a waste of licence payers’ money, despite it making a shedload of cash for the beeb and thus justifying it’s continued existence as a shameless cash cow for all concerned.

Stewart Lee – I’m guessing he’s being peddled as a comedian?

chiefgrooveguru

FeeFoo
    Free Member

See, I love watching the brum brums too. That’s why I watch the programme. It’s just that every time those three appear and have a hilariously spontaneous chat in the studio, I die inside.

They are beyond tedious.

My problem is that it is another example of dumbed down tv – it is no better than the X-factor or BGT.

Those shows are also tremendously popular, does it make them “brilliant” too?

cmjct
    Free Member

Richard Hammond could quite possibly be the worst dressed man on television.

MrNutt
    Free Member

I like magpies. the chunts.

CountZero

What, Magpie’s are chunts? I’ll agree with you there. Bit like footy hooligans, generally well dressed but noisy, violent, and not happy unless they’re killing something smaller than they are.

MrNutt
    Free Member

trust you to take the chunty top gear line on this, magpies are NOT chunts.

ocrider

Richard Hammond could quite possibly be the worst dressed man on television.

Whats not to like about boot-cut jeans, cuban heels and 3/4 length leather jackets?

Oh, I see… 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

as you noticed you ar gok whan [spell] and i claim my £5

hora
    Free Member

I can vaguely remember E30 Beemers but nothing else. What was the show about last night?

Del

nailing my cock to a plank of wood

oi! won me a saddle at ssec did that. not actually nailing my cock to a plank, you understand….
    oh never mind.
    it’s white and red, with Ti rails. the saddle that is.

Kevevs
    Free Member

derp. like yer style 😉

hora
    Free Member

Anyone else think TG is about 30mins too long?

dooosuk
    Free Member

What was the show about last night?

You missed the Zonda bit? That was the only 5mins worth watching!

hora
    Free Member

Its just too much of a vehicle (pun) for ego’s. Reminds me when car programmes used to have a really nice car then cut over the top some lame loud music hiding the exhaust note.

Now its three men who would embarris anyone at a wedding droning and coo’ing to hear their own voices.

Sick of it.

dooosuk
    Free Member

<Walks away from the top gear thread as Groundhog day starts again 🙁 >

I don’t like watching Jeremy Kyle. Surprisingly on that basis I don’t watch it.

Viewing 31 posts - 41 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘No one slagging top gear off yet.?’ is closed to new replies.