Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • lamo
    Free Member

hi every body, im new on here although i have sold and bought a couple of things recently…..ive been having a little read up on here lately and want to introduce myself as you all seem to be similar to me in the fact that you generally love most 2 wheeled things. i live and ride in brighton and have been mtbing for 12 years now. i currently ride a freshly built ragley blue pig (awesome) and a kinesis racelight road bike(fast)and am well up for some bike related banter… i work on cars as a panel beater and am also handy with the general mechanics side of things…ive just had a new baby girl(well my missus has) and also have a 5 year old who loves having tantrums at the mo(bit like my missus lol).nice to meet you all and although time is tight with changing nappies and stuff and riding as much as i can before the nights draw in i look forward to chatting on here…
    liam

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

OK, who's going to tell him?

foxyrider
    Free Member

what about not rising to the trolls 😉 Welcome 🙂

lamo
    Free Member

sounds ominous…have i posted on the wrong bit or is there a painfull initiation process…

lamo
    Free Member

thanks foxyrider, nice to meet you

Sonor
    Free Member

Is STW operating a one in one out policy? Tazzymtb leaves…

lamo
    Free Member

going to get some beers now…. my 3rd favorite thing.
    1=kids
    2=bikes
    3=beers
    4=missus

foxyrider
    Free Member

You will have to get used to a mixture of posters on here, most friendly, some sarcastic and some just want to use you as a verbal punch bag 🙂

Ouch – I hope you misses doesn't read this 😉

Kevevs
    Free Member

Most people on here are ok, some of them are brilliant! if you have any problems, and were afraid to ask…. don't ask this lot! keep biking Liam 🙂

RealMan
    Free Member

You seem to have misspelled bikes "kids" and kids "bikes" there.

or is there a painfull initiation process…

Its only painful if you clench. Just relax and go to your happy place.

sc-xc

Welcome. If anyone asks if you are Fred, just smile. then stalk their email address, find out where they live, do a poo in a shoe box and post it to their house.

lamo
    Free Member

i reckon im gonna get on all right, my banter is strong luke…(starwars pun)cheers you guys for the info….

TheSwede
    Free Member

No mention of any rigid single speeds, big wheels or cross bikes. Never going to fit in.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

my banter is strong

That's a gauntlet thrown if ever I saw one! 😉

rOcKeTdOg

hello
    (Has he posted a pic of himself or bike yet?)

lamo
    Free Member

Im gonna get my profile sorted soon with pics of my bikes etc

cinnamon_girl

Have you been warned about the girlies on here yet?

lamo
    Free Member

Haha, no but any pics would be nice…. 😉

BontyBuns
    Free Member

Welcome to the forum bud. I've been on here a few weeks and everybody is smashing even if they don't like you there are some funny and very entertaining keyboard warriors. Enjoy.

Girlies = Evil until proven otherwise.

cinnamon_girl

Haha, no but any pics would be nice….

Search for Forum Ride pics although we don't wear a label!

Girlies = Evil until proven otherwise

All the other guys love us on here. 😉

And, of course, welcome. 🙂

BontyBuns
    Free Member

**Bitter scorn after being 'Carelessly broken up with' Over facebook chat** Allegedly i'm allow a respite period in which i dislike the opposite sex for no apparent reason other than the fact you have lady parts.

cinnamon_girl

Naughty step for you Bonty. 😀

Hairychested
    Free Member

Brighton, you mean you're gay, fashionable and loaded? So what are you doing here?
    Welcome!

bongo136
    Free Member

hi

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

all seem to be similar to me in the fact that you generally love most 2 wheeled things

I reserve love for people, indifference for machines

lamo
    Free Member

Haha, ur bang on hairychested… apart from the 1st 3 things

Dancake
    Free Member

ll seem to be similar to me in the fact that you generally love most 2 wheeled things

oh I dunno. I hated my saddle-clicking two wheeled thing this morning. (SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP..I have a hangover and riding to work at 5.45 on a Sunday should be banned) Not only that it takes all my money. (bought some new rims online at 05:30 Saturday morning..what the hell is all that about) AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH I nned this/that/ the other thing AAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGH

Sometimes I ride off-road

Welcome to the forum, dude. it's Ace 😐

BluePalomino
    Free Member

You will have to get used to a mixture of posters on here

You will have to get used to a mixture of posters posers on here.

fixed that

lamo
    Free Member

i no what that feels like dancake, went to cwmcarn for a weekend in july and the day before i went i realised i needed a new chainset and bearings in my intense….. that ended up being a bloody expensive(quick cheap mtb) trip…. 😯 bloody good though, we went off piste and explored the local trails on the back of the hill you can see a telephone mast on the other side of cwmcarn

pitduck
    Free Member

hello 🙂

whytetrash

Run now whilst you still can!…welcome aboard a relatively painless way to waste your day!

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Howdie

MrNutt
    Free Member

now wash your hands.

BontyBuns
    Free Member

Love the naughty step. 😆

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘newbie’ is closed to new replies.