Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • New Year, New Bike?
  • tjr666
    Free Member

Hey folks, a couple of questions…
    After spending my first year back on a bike, I'm well and truly hooked. But now I want to upgrade from my Kona Blast deluxe '08 to something altogether more special. So after some deliberation I have decided to take the plunge and buy a Ragley Blue Pig frame in the new year, then sell the existing frame and forks and put a little to the result to get some nice Fox Talas forks and transfer everything else over…cant freakin' wait! The questions I have are thus:
    Anyone have and/or ridden a blue pig? (ooer!) Whats your opinion? Good move?
    How much do you reckon I should be able to get for a kona blast deluxe 2008 frame and '08 Marz MX Pro Lo Forks? (I have to budget, I am a skint student type) and lastly…
    What bike/upgrades do you have your eye on for the new year??

cullen-bay
    Free Member

ragleys are nice bikes (shedfire told us to say that)

anyway, upgrades for mine will be an all carbon cockpit, tundra saddle and more racing kit for me, new roadie helmet for XC racing and new shimano carbon shoes. yay

holyhutzpa
    Free Member

Do it!

I've just gone from a Kona to a Prince Albert (also steel, built for big forks), and I love it!

As for the old frame and forks – don't think you'll get that much for them really. Frame's ok, (not really lusted after though) but the fork is a basic one, and won't get much. Maybe 100-120 for both ?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘New Year, New Bike?’ is closed to new replies.