• This topic has 17 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by _tom_.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • New video of a couple of my younger riding mates :)
  • Lawmanmx
    Free Member

Connor and Elliott both very handy DH racers and young Elliott (16) is #2 youth enduro this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI28PUV_Lns

stevied
    Free Member

Nice, like that! Great skills from the lads…

AlexSimon

Impressive!
    Good filming too.

chakaping
    Free Member

nice vid, the lad with the yellow wheels doesn’t like getting his front tyre dirty eh? It’s barely on the ground at Lee Quarry.

😉

weeksy

First vid in many many moons I’ve felt inspired to ride by watching..

Brilliant.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

all great comments fellas thanks, I shall tell them of your kind words 8)

jamj1974

Some nice riding there.

treaclesponge
    Free Member

Every time I see people riding like that it makes me want to go out and get a DH bike and do the same. Just an enormous lack of talent preventing me. Proper skills there.

griffiths1000
    Free Member

Wow! Impressive riding.

iolo
    Free Member

Foel Gasnach track 3 looks good in that video. Surprised they didn’t join track 1 after the table top to get the huge drop off ending.

Lawmanmx
    Free Member

I think they got loads of footage for another video with some bigger stuff in it, this was just a ride vid, young Elliott has got skills most can only dream of, ive seen him do things that would look good in a Danny MacAskill video

bruneep

<hurmpffff> Bloody kids with posh bikes fancy tricks…….in my day I had a stick n metal hoop to play with.

thegman67

Excellent vid and the kids are superb

Bruce

That makes me feel all old and inadequate 🙂 Great riding and inspiring video, well done!

tomhoward

FFS. I hate it when children are miles better at bikes than me 👿

*mutters something about if we’d had trail centres and youtube when I was their age, rather than all fields, I’d show em….

globalti
    Free Member

Great video. I had hours of fun and terror driving my Landy around that quarry before they sanitised it. *sniff*

bullandbladder
    Free Member

Really wish I could manual 😥

<sulks>

_tom_
    Free Member

Awesome vid, made me want to get out and ride!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘New video of a couple of my younger riding mates :)’ is closed to new replies.