Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • New Guy ,saying Hello everybody
  • dyna-ti

Er…Hello 😀

Im new here but have been on retrobike under the same name for a little over a year now,i believe theres several RB members are on here too.If im selling anything you can check my feedback there,and i think i have an ok/trusted standing in RB.

Im into ’98+ bikes ,as this is the date i started cycling,and am trying to build up a stable of ’98 bikes.Hard-tail/full sus,then hopefully a roadie and tourer,later on as funds allow.

At present im riding a ’98 RSP torus xt that is just one component swop away from period completion 😀
    then it’s on to a ’98 GT lts 5000,though i only need the BB and cables to get it running.
    Roadie next and maybe it will be another RSP frame,though im a bit away from deciding that just yet.

Other than that [shrugs shoulders]
    Oh ,nearly forgot 🙄
    How do i contact another member privately?,for instance if i see something i like in the classifieds section,is there an internal mail system or do i have to email them ?.

Thanks 😀

tails
    Free Member

hello to contact privately you click on there name for email details ore just leave your email in the thread

Nick

Hi, welcome, never met anyone who collects bikes from the year they started riding, saying that it sounds like a good niche to me, they like niches here. 🙂

Hmmm, 1975, I can remember getting my 5 year old knee down on my first bike as I leant it over further and further, I can remember limping home crying to my mum with the blood driping from the graze, can’t remember what the bike was though!

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Hello.

98 retro – my gawd I’m getting old

scaredypants

hello, I don’t get the retro carry-on but good luck to you

… and please don’t bother contacting anyone privately – air your dirty linen in public (far more fun for all)

samuri
    Free Member

blimey, I’d have to go back to 1972 or 1973 I think. If it’s when I started riding offroad properly it’d probably be about 76 or 77.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Hello, be ready for no more cycling as STW will take over your life.

dyna-ti

Funnily enough thats exactly the same thing the retrobikers to me when i joined .HC

Welcome
    Get an overdraft
    😆 😆 😆

RepacK
    Free Member

Yep welcome dude – watch out for the trolls…We have 1 or 2 but they are pretty harmless 😉

zaskar
    Free Member

rOcKeTdOg

i’ll have to get my 97 P7 out of mtbmaff’s garage 😛

Travis

I should also get my old clockwork orange out of the garage as well

rOcKeTdOg

i can’t handle the thought of canti brakes though

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘New Guy ,saying Hello everybody’ is closed to new replies.