Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • New Cotic colours
  • duckman

Got to look better in the flesh, a shade of brown and a variation on Beige?

Houns

I’m hoping too, but i have a plan in case they don’t

richc
    Free Member

So they are now in Beige and Black, sounds like an accountants dream colours, so I expect they will sell well 😉

Surfr
    Free Member

I think the brown+wrap might look cool. Would like to see a built frame though.

Houns

Shame i can’t afford brown CK stuff to match the Expresso ( 😉 )

james
    Free Member

I’d like to see whole and built frames too

I can see the expresso colour working, not as well as custard mind

The builders tea I don’t like, it may be a close match to someones local dried mud so may help it look less dirty?

kelvin

not as well as custard mind

Well you can still get custard in some sizes of Soul and Simple, for now: cotic.co.uk/news/custard

richc
    Free Member

so where are the pictures of the new colours? I can seem them on http://www.cotic.co.uk

Haze
    swisstony
    Free Member

tea or coffee?

http://roadrat.co.uk/

yossarian
    Free Member

like the coffee brown colour but the builders tea is flipping horrible. What were they thinking? If you are going to expand to 3 colours why have 2 brown ones?

tang
    Free Member

yes why two shades of s**t? i love my soul and roadrat. espresso? more like ‘cammo the dog turd on the trail or commute’ and builders tea? its beige,’comfy blue harbour slacks anyone’. i want red, blue and custard back, or any other colour. even a white soul would be better.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

What a strange colour to offer…..

richc
    Free Member

It isn’t an ordering mistake again is it like the Pink?

nickc

Nice. I like them

jackthedog
    Free Member

Me too.

finbar
    Free Member

It looks v similar to those sandy coloured On Ones. And they were minging.

finbar
    Free Member

Also that spoon in the tea is in a weird place.

james
    Free Member

Maybe the tea is so deep in sugar the spoon won’t lean over to the cup edge? ..

Or its a not quite fully thought out computer model/photoshop of some kind

fenboy

will look great especially with wrap decals, very nearly sprayed my mk2 broon!

robob
    Free Member

“Maybe the tea is so deep in sugar the spoon won’t lean over to the cup edge? ..

Or its a not quite fully thought out computer model/photoshop of some kind “

it’s builders tea, just the way it should be… so strong the spoon stands up on its own!!

clunker

Hard to commnent until see them in the flesh.

SlowJohn
    Free Member

where can i see these colours?

tang
    Free Member

in the decal detail pic at the bottom of the soul page there is a little glimpse. granted the espresso could be ok, not sure till we see the frame in the flesh. but beige…..is your soul beige? not yet i hope.

cy

This is the bit where I owe Kelvin a drink because he told me not to release any info until we had frame shots! We’ll have RoadRat bike shots next week.

The Builders’ Tea is more caramelly than some monitors show the mock up, and espresso is properly dark. They’re both ace, and seeing as the Souls and Simples are only going to be in a limited edition in the colours (50 Soul, 30 Simple), you can always wait until September and get one of the next lot of colours. Which aren’t brown 😉

Houns

You can have a play with the colours and decals here

http://www.cotic.co.uk/order/soul_decals.php?size=medium#

Then you can order what you fancy from there too

GaryLake
    Free Member

Cy – espresso Soul in wrap graphic would probably be the sexiest bike out there!

Although judging by the colour scheme I did for my bike club, that’s probably not a surprise I feel that way… there’s about four cotic souls in the club but no brown ones yet… 😀

cy

For those that are interested, the new beverage colours on the Roadrats.

http://www.roadrat.co.uk

Souls and Simples in these colours coming next week.

Clink

Have to say I like them both…but can’t justify another ‘rat 🙁

Clink

nickc

kelvin

Some more shots up on Flickr now:

Tea #1

Paceman
    Free Member

Saw the builders tea colour built up in in the flesh yesterday, it kinda works in the same way the custard colour did, certainly better than it looks onscreen.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘New Cotic colours’ is closed to new replies.