Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • New Chris Akrigg vid
  • BoardinBob

😀

http://singletrackworld.com/2014/12/chris-akrigg-chriscross-2-revenge-of-the-curly-wurly-bars/
    (Edited to keep to keep you in the cosy warm ST site – Online Ed)

ska-49
    Free Member

Love it 8)

weeksy

May be harsh, but I found that pretty dull.

sandwicheater

The guy is amazing.

I’ve never understood why he rides for mongoose. Would have thought a bigger frame brand would have signed him year ago. Can you even get half the frames he rides on in the UK? Just wondering like, I know the only person who will no will be Mr Akrigg.

STATO
    Free Member

As above, dont think it had the ‘punch’ of the previous, but Im still happy to watch and awe at the level of riding skill.

I felt the same with the Lampkin video earlier in the week, seemed to miss capturing the ability we know these riders have. I think perhaps we are at risk of becoming ‘blinded’ by the big tricks and show-moves. And i thought i was smart enough to not fall for that 🙄

STATO
    Free Member

I’ve never understood why he rides for mongoose.

He has answered that before, basically they pay him to ride their bikes and give him whatever ones he asks for. Seemingly no requirement to do certain events, ride a certain type of bike etc. just makes his videos as he sees fit.

ska-49
    Free Member

Just realised- gopro, fox & Oakley sponsored that film.
    None of which I saw being used in the video.

fasthaggis

I like that it gets closer to some of the moves that mere mortals could do ,with a bit of practice*

* it’s nice to dream 😉

Rorschach
    Free Member

Shouty (not all shouty music is crap……but this is) and no brew time. FAIL.

nwill1
    Free Member

Respect the skills but not my bag.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

His videos are always good, but this isn’t one of his best. Terrible music too!

stu170
    Free Member

He was wearing fox socks.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘New Chris Akrigg vid’ is closed to new replies.