Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • New Bike!! (Ti Content)
  • c_klein87

Finally after 4 yrs of my beloved spesh s-works i've managed to get a Genesis Altitude Ti frame, comes in at 10.8kg which is ok i thought with heavy float forks and crank, excuse the non matching bottle cages but it was hot recently.

First impressions are its very comfortable and handles nicely even with flat bars!

eventually after some sid 120's and tubeless tires.

cheerss

FLV
    Free Member

its nice, but…. you appear to have built an xc bike that wont go fast enough due to the lack of a big ring 😀

Sam

wont go fast enough due to the lack of a big ring

I guess kinda like Geoff Kabush at the Bromont World Cup last year?

Or closer to home Steve Webb taking second at Bristol Bikefest solo last weekend.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Nice. Very nice.

c_klein87

i like the 1×9 i used to be single speed only so 9 is a luxury, plus julian absalon runs 1×9 sometimes be it with a 39 front ring….

mboy
    Free Member

VERY nice

Had to laugh at the "heavy" fork and cranks quote though. Floats and XT cranks are hardly heavy. Maybe not the very lightest out there, but they're pretty light really.

Funnily enough though, your ti frame looks very similar to my steel Altitude (which is painted a kind of grey/silver) from more than a few metres away. I've had several people ask if mine is ti, but to be fair I'm pretty happy with Reynolds 853.

Nice one on the 1×9 too, if you got the legs for it then why not! Keeps it nice and simple…

FLV
    Free Member

sam – fair play 😮

highclimber
    Free Member

mmmmmmmm. I want one. Actually I want a Soda. but still, nice steed

Mister-P
    Free Member

I have a Ti Altitude and keep thinking of selling it to fund a full sus but just can't bear to part with it. Great bikes.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘New Bike!! (Ti Content)’ is closed to new replies.