Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Needing help here – just had a hammer blow to my psyche, struggling.
  • MussEd
    Free Member

Don’t know if anyone has experienced this and therefore can offer any crumbs of comfort in my desparate time…..and this is difficult to talk about but here goes…

just opened a bag of Salt ‘n’ Shake to discover the wee blue bag was missing.

Can’t really comprehend the cruelty of a universe that could allow this to happen….was this is a genuine oversight in the production facility? Or something more sinister, perhaps a malevolent, disgruntled factory operative wreaking havoc on unsuspecting crisp consumers like myself?

And don’t for a minute suggest just going to the cupboard and getting the salt shaker out. IT IS NOT THE SAME.

Sorry.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Sorry

You will be.

MussEd
    Free Member

OH man, just to compound things I’ve posted this in the BIKE forum….

stumpy01

Hang in there!

I used to quite often eat Salt N Shake crisps without actually using any of the salt, just for a change. Try it. You might like it.

z1ppy

Are you sure you searched the packet properly? That’s just down right absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! Should have taped them up and sent them off to the CEO, with a note explaining how let down and depressed the whole experience has left you feeling.

I feel your pain

MussEd
    Free Member

Stumpy01 – you disgust me

theotherjonv

Use pepper instead. It’s a true taste sensation. You just might like it.

bearnecessities

Throw a pickled egg in the bag.

stumpy01

MussEd – Member
    Stumpy01 – you disgust me

How about a dusting of sugar? looks the same, tastes different.
    You could really mess with people’s heads if you sneaked into the blue salt packet factory and swapped all the salt for sugar!!
    That should be a story line in Despicable Me.

EDIT – oh, and you disgust me Mr MussEd for posting this in the wrong forum. So there…..

hels
    Free Member

Meanwhile in another forum, probably in Dundee: “wahey Best Day Ever – two bags of salt in ma Salt n Shake crisps !!”

MussEd
    Free Member

Whew – been moved now. Okay I’m coming to terms with it now – just cut the grass in record time to vent a bit there. sorry if I snapped Stumpy – i was in a bad place!

And that pickled egg suggestion is almost illegal in it’s wrongheadedness…

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Chilli powder – in the production managers pants!

epicyclo

MussEd – Member
    Don’t know if anyone has experienced this and therefore can offer any crumbs of comfort in my desparate time…..and this is difficult to talk about but here goes…

They had to stop putting it in because of Health & Safety.

They discovered the salt had dangerous chemicals in it like chlorine which killed lots of soldiers in WWI.

And then there’s also sodium in it which is so dangerous it burns in water.

Just shows how unscrupulous these manufacturers are using that sort of stuff for flavouring food.

So until they find an organically approved salt, no wee blue baggies.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Needing help here – just had a hammer blow to my psyche, struggling.’ is closed to new replies.