Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Nant yr Arian trails
  • hambl90
    Free Member

Hi guys

Does anyone know if the trails are all fully open , planning a trip up there in a couple of weeks time. Also any recommendations for somewhere to stay overnight close to the trails.

Thanks

Ian

dai3015
    Free Member

All open when I took the kids up there last week.

Marstons Starling Cloud in Aberystwyth have a travelodge style hotel that is only 10 mins away

stuhawk
    Free Member

Been there today. Did the Syfydrin trail. All open and a great ride. Don’t have any knowledge of local accommodation though.

hambl90
    Free Member

Thanks both, been looking at accommodation and it’s very limited by the looks of it. Top of the list at the moment seems to be camping pods on a site near devils bridge. Any other suggestions are most welcome.

nostoc
    Free Member

Check out Druid Inn, Goginan. Very close, beer, food, and bike-friendly B+B.

GeForceJunky

I second nostoc, lovely guy runs the BnB and the pub is fantastic.

chvck
    Free Member

I’m not sure about hotels but you can be on the nant trails within a 40-50 min ride on backroads from aber though, less if you pick up the syfydrin trail on its return leg to nant.

hambl90
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies, I’m going to check availability for the B&B and the pods tomorrow.

nostoc
    Free Member

Depending on your budget also consider: George Borrow Hotel, Ponterwyd; Hafod Hotel, Devils Bridge; Nantsyddion bothy/Nantrhys bothy.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Nant yr Arian trails’ is closed to new replies.