Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • My Super September (contains violence).
  • teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Dont want to bring back bad memories but were you on the left or right-hand track? By the sound of the up-slope description it was the one on the right, in which case that was very unlucky.

There always seems so much more opportunity to hurt yourself on Leith than Holmbury or Pitch?

atlaz
    Free Member

Healing thoughts. That roll-in and one or two other in the area are on my avoid list just because the risk-reward ratio is really small and I’ve had friends bin it on what are 20-30 metre bits of trail and be off the bike for a while. Of course I’ve had friends break collar bones on fire roads so the logic is flawed 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

hora – Member
    Get well soon Mr Woppit and in the interest of longevity on the bike STAY AWAY FROM SILLY STUFF FROM NOW ON – GROW UP!

D’you know, I think you may be on to something there… 😉

IanMunro
    Free Member

Shit Mr. Woppit! couldn’t you just crash like everyone else and just graze a knee.
    Hope you’re back to fighting strength soon!!

On a practical note it might be worth buying this CD as it’s really strong healing stuff.
    http://www.godhealing.net/God_Wants_You_Well.html

MrWoppit
    Free Member

emsz – Member
    Sounds painful hope you get better soon

*kisses n hugs*

Thanks, emsz. I feel betterer already.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Rotten night last night – woke up in the wee small hours and could have taken some more meds, but resisted. Slept on and off through the pain. Better day today. Keeping the meds to a minimum and walked into town for my anti-flu shot and back, at a faster pace than latterly. Haven’t felt the need to lie down today, yet.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘My Super September (contains violence).’ is closed to new replies.