Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • my new axe (man!) new squier classic vibe vintage blonde tele content :-)
  • racefaceec90

am over the moon with my new purchase 😀 please excuse the awful picture taking 😳 (it’s been over a year since i last had my own guitar/amp) at the moment i do not have an amp for it (am planning on saving for a mustang 1) by the gods it’s lovely though.the chords just ring out (and the body/neck really vibrate 😯 😀 i really love the neck on it (i know it’s not for everybody though).it’s just a fab tele full stop.now to learn some dr feelgood/the boss/stones/prince 😯 tunes 😀

rexated
    Free Member

I love tele’s. I used to have a highway one, but its tone was so bright it used to slice my ears off whenever I played it!
    Enjoy your new guitar – looks very lovely.

rOcKeTdOg

that looks lush!

kaesae
    Free Member

😀 what exactly have you sold to buy that and how long before you want something else ❓

That said always wanted to learn to play guitar 😯

RustySpanner

That’s gorgeous 🙂

Karinofnine

it’s lovely, I hope you enjoy playing it

dogbert
    Free Member

Very nice, i used to have a Fender Tele that was almost identical except for a humbucker at the neck. It was sold to make way for a bike frame…….my only real regret

JtotheP68
    Free Member

Squier Classic Vibes are just flat out amazing guitars at any price. I’ve got the 50’s Strat and the 60’s Precision bass. The quality is great(I’ve got USA Fenders and Gibsons as well to compare them to) especially given how much they cost.

Yours looks like it has something called a quarter sawn neck (Its how neck is cut from the blank piece of wood) too, which is something you only normally see on very expensive Custom Shop Fenders.

The Fender Mustang amps are also amzing for the money, so good choice there too.

RustySpanner

Have you thought about a Fender Champ 600?

Small, cheap, all valve, sounds great with a tele, goes bloody loud and looks great.

It’s a wonderful valve amp for peanuts.

racefaceec90

thanks everyone 😀 kaesae i did sell my 360 and games to help pay towards it (i must admit that i am quite happy about doing it tbh/was playing too many games.Rusty Spanner i will definitely look into saving for one of those amps.just wanted to get the mustang 1 first (for the amps/effects) and being able to connect to your pc also.they are fantastic guitars (for anyone who hasn’t played one. 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘my new axe (man!) new squier classic vibe vintage blonde tele content :-)’ is closed to new replies.