Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • My boy has done it, he can ride his bike
  • 1-shed
    Free Member

It’s been a long time coming but my boy can ride his bike. We started with his balance bike all good but then couldn’t pedal and balance on his 2 wheeler. Not a problem he took to his Pashley trike learnt how to pedal and more importantly how to stop. Now aged 10 he has zipping along. As allways he did it when he was ready not when I thought he should. Hope this gives some hope to mums and dads with a son or daughter with a disability. Riding with my boy rocks.

geoffj

Excellent – the best riding buddie you will ever have 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Epic!

🙂

I love reading this sort of thing.

(Just the excuse I needed to open a beer! “Well, you see, there’s this bloke on the interwebz ……….”)

Junkyard
    Free Member

It is a truly truly wonderful feeling to see your kid ride a bike and go on to the trails with them

I did not have to wait as long as you to get there but i hope your joy is as much as mine [ And I hope a little faster than our average]

Go have a beer and have a pat on the back [and gove yourself one] for passing the joy on to your kid….its a right of passage we all shall cherish.
    All dads teach their kids to ride it is the law.

Happy Trails

1-shed
    Free Member

Thanks for the kind words.

mamadirt
    Free Member

(Just the excuse I needed to open a beer! “Well, you see, there’s this bloke on the interwebz ……….”)

Indeed . . .

Cheers! 😛

neilm
    Free Member

Just wait a few years, and he’ll out climb, out descend, out last and out shine you in every aspect of cycling. You won’t think it’s so cool then.

Actually, yes you will.

I taught my son to ride over 20 years ago and he is now a dedicated cyclist… couldn’t ask for more really.

matt_outandabout

Kids on bikes rock. 8)

*FACT*

bammy
    Free Member

one of the best feelings in the world, letting go of the seat and watching him zoom off down the street!

enjoy!

Conan257
    Free Member

7 years to go then till my kiddies are on the trails!

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I took my crew out today. 8,4 and 3.

I went over the bars while showing off and I’ve mashed my right arm. Most dangerous 3 mile ride I’ve ever done.

My kids are laughing at my pain. Still, they had a nice ride.

danbarker
    Free Member

Followed my 2 year old round the Minotaur at Coed y Brenin on his balance bike. Think I am in trouble when he gets peddles but can’t wait 😀

eyerideit
    Free Member

Chapeau! 1 shed Jnr.

A lifetime of fun/excitement/exploration awaits you.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘My boy has done it, he can ride his bike’ is closed to new replies.