Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Must be freezing at Wimbledon.
  • esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

😯

Edit, too late, it’s obviously warmed up.

Edit, cold again.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Too much HGH

spekkie
    Free Member

Finishing off setting up some stuff at Farnborough today with my sons company and its pretty grim. Cold wind, overcast. Not very pleasant at all.

Murray

I think the OP is talking about the Women’s Final

MoreCashThanDash

Not freezing. Just a bit nippy.

oldmanmtb
    Free Member

I didn’t even need to open the thread…. not sure what that says about me

CheesybeanZ

She won by 2 points …

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Yep, nipped in the bud.

oldtalent
    Free Member

This thread is useless without pictures.

jekkyl

not that impressive tbh

hammyuk
    Free Member

You can keep her.
    I’m taking this one home to help her commiserate :mrgreen:

headfirst
    Free Member

I don’t suppose any of you have heard of the 21st century? How many of you have got daughters? Ffs…

hammyuk
    Free Member

I’ve got two thank you very much.
    In case you hadn’t noticed – we’re discussing grown women not young girls which would be against the rules.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I don’t suppose any of you have heard of the 21st century? How many of you have got daughters? Ffs…

😈

headfirst
    Free Member

My daughters are grown women.
    And your discussing the nipples of a seven times Wimbledon winner.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Got any pics?

hammyuk
    Free Member

So are you going to sit there and type that you’ve never had these conversations?
    Never copped a look at a fine pair?
    Never watched a lovely arse walk away from you in tight jeans/leggings/short shorts?
    Somehow I very much doubt it which makes your comment a little hypocritical.

And WTF who she is and what’s she has won got to do with it?
    Besides – she hasn’t won wimbledon seven times unless you’re on about the bloke the others are discussing 😆

unknown
    Free Member

I don’t suppose any of you have heard of the 21st century?

Very much this.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Do they do naugthy (yet perfectly healthy and natural) things with grown men?

jekkyl

who invited the killjoys?

hammyuk
    Free Member

No one did Jekkyl – guessing SHMBO has allowed him 10 minutes to be professionally offended seeing as this is the internet 🙄

headfirst
    Free Member

I’ll leave this corner of the very rural pub and head somewhere a bit more modern.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

As the OP, can I ask when I even mentioned anything other than the weather at Wimbledon? (apart from when I said ‘nipped in the bud’ cos someone called Serena won).

Pff, what’s the world coming to?

CountZero

I’ll leave this corner of the very rural pub and head somewhere a bit more modern.

Careful, the door has quite a strong spring on it…

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Ding Ding! Offended bus has pulled into the station; tickets purrrrrlease!

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Just to add some balance.

aleigh
    Free Member

Ooooo be careful – the last time I posted a naked male torso the thread was closed!!

Cougar

Just a reminder,

Site Terms & Conditions

No posts of a sexual nature, including images of a sexual nature or intended to provoke a sexual response.

As you were.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Noted Cougar.

Anyway as I said to my Mrs, Serena isn’t small & petite but bloody hell she’s pretty agile & fast!

Cougar

Not being grumpy, rather just clarifying.

Speshpaul

“but bloody hell she’s pretty agile & fast! “

She’d have to be around here.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

No posts of a sexual nature, including images of a sexual nature or intended to provoke a sexual response

But Friday Kylie was alright?

Anyway, it’s Serena Williams, that’s a tricking **** in anyone’s book

Kryton57

My 2p

I find it very unprofessional to letch over the opposite sex in sportswear in a professional sporting environment. Sports clothing is often tight and revealing but ask you selves how we’d all fell if men were to publically letch over women’s Lycra clad arses and they were to comment on the bulges int the front of our bibs. People would start to feel uncomfortable and demeaned and we should all therefore observe a common courtesy on this front.

Serena is a professional sports women whose just won her 20-odd grand slam with 30 years committment to her sport, that pic didn’t come from a glamour calendar so perhaps you could treat her with the respect she deserves.

Cougar

I don’t disagree, though if roles were reversed I personally wouldn’t care. I see it on my FB feed all the time.

oldtalent
    Free Member

Well done for being able to stop wringing your hands for long enough to type all that.

scotroutes

Knuckledraggers

Ad hominem

Logical fallacy

Straw man

In
    Before
    The
    Lock

[You can close it now Cougar 😉 ]

Trekster

Cougar – Moderator
    I don’t disagree, though if roles were reversed I personally wouldn’t care. I see it on my FB feed all the time.

Women(some)do…
    Few years ago now mate and I stopped off at a cafe for a mid ride drink/snack. Dressed in Lycra for a road ride the “bulge” was prominent 🙄 unnoticed by them probably due to me not having removed my sun glasses a woman gave her mate a nudge on the ribs to draw her attention to us standing at the counter, they had a good ogle & giggle 😆
    It’s not all one way traffic 💡
    Only today MrsT and the staff of a cafe we were in ganged up on me for making/allowing MrsT to pay for our coffee/bacon butties 🙄 Should I be offended and demand an apology as seems to be the “need” in today’s media driven society 👿

MrPottatoHead

I seem to recall some rowers, possibly at the last Olympics, with some pretty impressive, ahem, stats.

Don’t think my wife stopped talking about them for days.

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

MrPottatoHead

Haha yeah that’d be the one. I don’t believe you could show that pic to any woman, without them noticing anything other than Apollo 14.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Must be freezing at Wimbledon.’ is closed to new replies.