Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • MTB Batteries
  • rideforlife2
    Free Member

Just ordered the lumenator light and was wondering how long it will take to arrive.

I know smudge is going through a lot at the moment but i haven’t had a conformation e-mail or anything just a PayPal receipt.

Cheers

tomhoward

Monday or Tuesday I’d reckon, based on my experience. I only got the PayPal receipt, what else are you expecting?

rideforlife2
    Free Member

I was only expecting an e-mail to say he got the order and when it will be dispatched.

That’s all.

rusty90
    Free Member

Don’t worry, Smudge is one of the good guys. He’s not CRC but your stuff will turn up soon.

saladdodger
    Free Member

it will be there bloody quickly honest

what do you want him poncing about emailing or posting your stuff? you have the Paypal receipt so you are safe. In 4 orders he has NEVER let me down.

dingabell
    Free Member

I was just about to order one of those but I’ve now seen the magicshine mj880 and its a toss up between the two. The magicshine does seem to be a bit weighty though?

saladdodger
    Free Member

Dingabell I have had a magicshine got through 2 batteries both now knackered

My XLM V2 and Luminator work and the back up reputation from Smudge is superb

I have no hesitation in recommending them

dingabell
    Free Member

Thanks salad dodger…..I’m going to order mine this minute. Can’t believe how much lights have come on in the last few years. I loved my Light And Motion Arc but it was around £250 when I bought it in the days before LED. Unbelievable that the Lumenator is far brighter and half the price!

saladdodger
    Free Member

yep you are right about how much they have moved on 8 years ago I had a set of Lumicycle Halogens and they were amazing at the time 🙄

Huge batteries low run time but they kept yer hands warm in the in winter 😉

rusty90
    Free Member

the backup reputation from Smudge is superb

Second that. Had a replacement battery pack from him in less than 18 hours from email to delivery. If Carlsberg made bicycle lights …

smudge
    Free Member

Thanks for the support and feedback guys.
    I am running a couple of days behind here and there, but thats still due to family problems (Dad back in hospital last week).

Paypal does send am enail to say payment has been received. Thats saving me a job from doing it, it will then also say when the order is posted as I use RoyalMail via paypal as well.. This saves me sending an extra 2 emails for every order.. Yes I know this probably isnt the best way instead of emailing personally. But under the present circumstances its the best I can do.

Also, the lights are now only a small part of the growing business but will still 100% of my attention.

On a personnel note so you see how things are at the minute, today has been spent with a Community Care Manager, District Nurse and a Social Worker for my Dad, so I am doing pretty well under the recent circumstances.

But can I thank everyone for emails I have received over the last few months. means alot to me.

Smudge

RustyMac

Keep up the good work Smudge, hope everything evens it’s self out for you in the near future.

tomhoward

Keep up the good work Smudge, hope everything evens it’s self out for you in the near future.

Plus lots.

mrelectric

All power to the man. Stick with Smudge.

crispybacon
    Free Member

As above you can rely on Smudge sorting things out even though things aren’t too good for him & his family at the moment.

I’ve never been let down by him in all my dealings with him & I won’t be going anywhere else anytime soon.

Take care Smudge & all the best to your Dad.

bunnerscj
    Free Member

Smudgy boy……Hope everything ok your end ?
    Any chance we can sort out my Exposure battery we have emailed about ?
    Thanks dude, sorry to bother you with family stuff on :o(

Chris

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘MTB Batteries’ is closed to new replies.