Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mt500 Jacket – Any descent alternatives or should i bite the bullet?
  • danjthomas
    Free Member

**** Rain…look what im posting in July!

As per the title. Im gonna get a top end jacket for riding through the winter that started a month ago in wales. it will hopefully see me through the wet summer and then the sub zero winter (with added underlay).

It has to stop me shivering in winter when my base layer has saturated due to poor jacket breathability and keep me bone dry in hard rain. I like to see water bead.

The MT 500 looks the mutts nuts an i like the hood idea. Although i saw a north face £120 M trail reduced to £72 today which looked like just the job but i am concerned that its all name.

Any input to this. The less i spend the better. £160 for a MT500 sucks especially as someone in a bike shop accidently showed me the trade price of £80!

simondbarnes

[video]http://vimeo.com/45079472[/video]

garrrrpirate
    Free Member

Paramo ftw.

crftom
    Free Member

Get the Mt500 it’s awesome, that trade price will be plus vat aswell remember and there not £160 here Link

cynic-al
    Free Member

How do you think shop employees get paid their meagre wages?

faz083
    Free Member

the mt500 is an excellent jacket, bombproof and look the part.

shredder
    Free Member

Is the PTFE used in the jacket Enduras take on Event ? as didn’t all there waterproof gear used to be Event ?
    Also any users how breathable is it ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mt500 Jacket – Any descent alternatives or should i bite the bullet?’ is closed to new replies.