Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Mountain biking in the rain tra lalala la.
  • jekkyl

I booked the day off work today specifically to go riding, child in nursery, wife at work and double raindrop clattering down from the sky. Do I sit at home and watch Jeremy Kyle?
    Nah sod that, I’m off up Macc Forest with my bicycle, what’s the worst that can happen? Shorts for the win as legs are waterproof & it’s a bit windy too.

weeksy

I’ve got a similar debate later this afternoon as home at 3pm and not doing anything till 5pm.

Exercise bike in the garage or out in the mud… Not sure yet.

jekkyl

I’m working on the premise that however bad it’s been on a ride before that once I’m out in amongst it I’ve never ever regretted going for a ride.

muddy9mtb

motivation! then no mirrors on return

roverpig

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve headed out for a ride thinking “why am I doing this? I really don’t feel like riding in this”. But I’ve never once regretted going out.

Alex

We rode the Beast at CYB the other Saturday. Was raining hard when we left and for the first couple of hours. Once you’re out, you’re out and it’s all fine. Its just getting going that’s a bit of a motivational hurdle. Anyway it dried up by the time we got to the tea shop, and where would you get the joy of fresh gloves if it’d been dusty all the way round!

We felt quite manly and all that, until we met another couple of riders who’d been up Snowden that day 🙂

It’s warm rain. Get out there!

Stainypants

It doesn’t look too bad from
    my window. I abandoned my road ride to the cat and fiddle for Jodrell Bank as i didn’t fancy the 50mph cross winds

GolfChick
    Free Member

Rode last night after work and drove through wind and rain to get to the start point, it cleared up after 5 minutes FTW! Maybe you’ll be that lucky?!

knottinbotswana
    Free Member

Damn you.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiX2PbrBXCQ[/video]

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Mountain biking in the rain tra lalala la.’ is closed to new replies.