Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • mortgage application question
  • rogg
    Free Member

I’m acting as a guarantor for the-future-Mrs-rogg for her application for a small mortgage – I need to supply the usual documents, proof of ID, P60, wage slips etc. Trouble is, I’m missing June’s payslip. I have all the other ones going back a year, they only want to see 3 months worth – is this a problem? What do I do? The appointment’s tomorrow (obviously….)
    Thanks,

Panicky rogg

higgo
    Free Member

Can your HR function reproduce it for you?
    Or put all the relevant info on some headed paper?

lunge

I had similar with an application I put in and it was no problem at all. I was told as the once I showed them were all for a similar number and from the same employer it was enough to prove I had a job and the income I said I did.

I was told it can be dependent on the lender, some being more strict than others.

sobriety
    Free Member

I was told it can be dependent on the lender, some being more strict than others.

It is, I had the same problem and had to get another one printed by HR, bloody santander.

mda

Take in the last 3 that you have and your Bank statement showing the missing June payment.

project
    Free Member

depends on how much you want to borrow, and if the branch want you to have the money.

just hope its not santander

Duggan

I had the exact same problem last week but luckily it turns out my employer provide a service where you can download copies of your previous payslips- check with your employer to see if they can re-issue?

But as above really, from what I could gather it all depends on the lender. I would imagine a letter or some sort of communication from your HR dept outlining your salary and all the rest of it would be your best bet if you can’t get your payslips.

For sure you wouldn’t expect a lender to deny a mortgage to a decent customer purely on the strength of one missing payslip, if everything else is present and correct.

I’d imagine you’ll be fine but then I’m no expert.

Kryton57

What mda said but if you have further history is doesn’t matter. All they want to see is that you have a regular income stream/job that covers the mortgage repayments.

The could be picky about the missing one but of you have further history thats’d be particulalrly picky of them.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘mortgage application question’ is closed to new replies.