Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • More Ebay Silliness: Full Suss Storck – £10,0000….
  • monsta
    Free Member

Full Suss Posh Bike

I'd be interested if it came in green.

Eldrik
    Free Member

I saw that at Mountain Mayhem this year. I think the owner's from the North East?

mboy
    Free Member

Getting under the 20lb mark is not cheap!

Indeed it's not, but it's not £10k expensive!!! 😕

genesis
    Free Member

Can't decide if I like it or not!

duntmatter
    Free Member

Looks a bit rusty.

oddjob
    Free Member

Mingin'
    😕

BigDummy
    Free Member

Wow. That is bonkers. 😀

I hope the £10,000 price tag is designed to get people to send links around to their mates and get the hit count up, rather than being a realistic estimate of what he hopes to make for it…

Keef
    Free Member

My SS weighs under 20lbs,didn't cost £12,000. either . 😀

lyons
    Free Member

that is gopping.

Kato

With the increasing prices of bikes, this is a golden opportunity.

I'll keep my 10k thanks. That's hanging

iRideSpesh
    Free Member

That's it, I've made my mind I am going to buy it. I've got £300- in my bank account, now all I need is another £9700-.

nowthen
    Free Member

1993 is calling, wants it's bike back… 60 odd gram bars, NICE!

crowbar
    Free Member

click here for more silliness. 🙂

fauxbyfour
    Free Member

It is in as new condition, almost mint apart from a small scrath on the chainstay from the disc.

How does that happen?

ooOOoo
    Free Member

wots wrong with that?

shoefiti
    Free Member

I reckon you could get a 'very similar bike' for about £100 off a Bristol lad between the 21st and 26th of November. 😀

GavinB

£10k for a bike with Pace forks…

hahahahahahahaha

Sorry, just made me laugh that one 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

The paintwork sets this bike off, the painter whom spray McClarens racing cars painted this frame. He is one of the best in the world and has signed the frame on the bottom bracket.

So good he has no name?

oldgit
    Free Member

Goping + 1 + 100 for headset spacer fail.

schmiken

X.0 grip shifters and tuned X.0 medium mech would have dropped more weight…..

nickc

he spent £12K on that? They saw him coming…

nuke

How could that be £12k new? The 'basic' frame on Poshbikes is £1639 which is cheaper than a Turner or similar at RRP. Now there's a fair bit of bling but I still can't see that it would go over £5k….the paint job can't cost £7k ❗

clive
    Free Member

Puke colored bike with pace forks for 10k

This bloke is having a laugh

Or did he buy the bike for 12k ???

If so what a tit

Kato

I'm with Nuke, i'm really struggling to see how that can possibly be £12000 to build

Wookster

I really really dont like that… spare 10 k one really nice bike + hol of a life time I think!!!

PikeBN14
    Free Member

I offered £4.50 but didn't get it!! 😥

ooOOoo
    Free Member

Wait for the 2nd chance offer

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Kato – Member

I'll keep my 10k thanks.

Are they paying you lot that much these days? 😉

tazzymtb

as an absolutely weight weenytastic one off I love it! I'd never have one because I'd be scared to take it out and 300g tyres would be Very twitchy. The clavicula carbon chainset is beautiful though and schmolke bars are amazing. It makes me want to see if I can get my hardtail even lighter. Bugger it's sparked off my weight weeny OCD again.I'll have to go and weigh all my rotor bolts now, would only 3 bolts per wheel be too many? 🙂

westkipper
    Free Member

I quite like it myself, at least the bare build list, It would be interesting to do a check on how much it would cost to build from German retailers. I dont think the paint adds anything- plain nude carbon or, as has been suggested, green would be better( green is ALWAYS better).
    I've seen ten grand road bikes that would tempt me if I had the cash, but the thought of crashing on rocks would keep me from even considering a MTB even a third of that ( never race something you cant afford to crash, I think is the appropriate phrase)
    It also needs bar ends.

bananaworld
    Free Member

AAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!! Why does this bike exist???? There are, like, kiddies starvin' in Africa and that and some foo' goes and drops 12 gee (apparently) on a frickin' bike. It's like those 'tards who spend hundreds of thousands on cars and hi-fis and gawdknowswot.

WHY????????

And it's "custom". For shite's sake, when will people realise that paying a premium for something custom is only a good idea if you're going to hang on to it? Others might not be that keen on your idea of perfection so either commit for life or just get something generic.

If there's an idiot out there who's willing to pay TEN THOUSAND pounds for that, actually not that attractive, bike, surely they're the sort of people who aren't scrimping cash to get the money together – they'll easily be able to find another couple of thousand to buy their own minging bike.

And why the **** doesn't the seller out a bit of effort into the photos instead of those utterly shite may-as-well-be-passport-sized jobbies on the listing??

Sorry. I don't rant often, but that shoulda-been-aborted bike lit some kind of fuse.

Probably rides quite nice though.

tails
    Free Member

looks like a sprayed up

bigsi
    Free Member

Looks like that guy with the alleged dodgy resprayed frame that was on here a few weeks ago has been at it with the left overs of his spray cans 🙄

Kato

CaptainFlashheart – Member

Are they paying you lot that much these days?

Yeah mate. The things they make me do too……. 😉

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Copyrighted "Smokin" paintjob.

Just how do you copyright a (completely minging) paintjob? 😯

robinbetts
    Free Member

this is the best paint scheme you will ever see on a bike!

Is he blind? It looks shite!

woffle
    Free Member

It's certainly proof that money can't buy you taste.

oldgit
    Free Member

I have to ask, does a sub 20lb full susser actually work? Not ever having riden one. My dim logic says it would buck and skip before getting active if you know what I mean.

Nezbo
    Free Member

The rear shock is on upside down 🙁

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘More Ebay Silliness: Full Suss Storck – £10,0000….’ is closed to new replies.