Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride – Feb 10th – Not Prestwich
  • binners

Siblings….

As the Peoples Front are all apparently splitters, it falls to the popular Peoples Front to suggest a location.

Anybody fancy a Rammy jaunt then? We could start from the Rose and Crown at 8.15, for that first climb that everybody just loves – the Rake. Then Tower, Robin Hoods Well, Irwell Vale, Edenfield, Turbines, Owb Betts, Fishermans, then Beer.

Who’s in then?

Bregante

Subject to the lovely Mrs B getting home by 7.30 as promised.

burgatedicky

Sounds good to me, will rely heavily on traffic not stuffing me on the drive back up north, but all things being well I’ll be there!
    Silly question (as I’m sure it’s wet) but will wellies be in order?

binners

Looking out of the window, I think wetsuits and flippers may be in order. We’re staying off the boggy stuff though. we can string a good route together on the rocky stuff

GregMay
    Free Member

Unfortunately I’ve agreed to stay indoors and go climbing. Enjoy the floods.

Harry_the_Spider

Wamsbottom eh? I hear the widing there **** amongst the highest awound.

Lights on charge, however there appears to be green cusard running out of my nose so I’ll have to see how I’m fixed tomorrow.

binners

Bump-a-doole-do!

If the weather stays like this, we’re laughing 😀

Bregante

Of course the sun is out. I’ve only bust my bloody knee at work this morning. Spent 4 hours in a&e and am now feeling sorry for myself. I’ve sent the wife on a beer mission when she finishes work though

binners

We seem to be taking it in turn to be spazzed. Harry’s got man-flu too.Hope its not too serious fella. You’ll no doubt be spending your time exchanging stuff about naked lakes being rude, on your phone, with your colleagues. I was unaware that such stuff existed, but apparently it does. Its very difficult to get hold of though, so I’m glad they’re arresting people who are viewing it

Anyway…. Is anyone apart from the usual Rammy suspects up for this then? If not, then we’ll start earlier. Shout up if you’re coming over

xherbivorex
    Free Member

not me. working, plus still not friends with winter (whatever, it’s still soggy and freezing and i’m sick to my back teeth of it!)

burgatedicky

I’m still up for it. Just approaching Birmingham so should be fine for time. What time is “earlier” Binners, I’ll let you know if that’s feasible for me.
    Bad luck Bregante, healing thoughts fella.
    As for sun, there’s none of that on the M42, grey and miserable here…

binners

Don’t worry about trying to make it earlier. If you’re still coming, we’ll leave it at 8.15.

See you later. Get wrapped up. Its chilly out there. It’ll be even more so up on’t’turbines

Harry_the_Spider

Lovely night for it. Sadly the green slime in my face and the jelly in my legs means that I shall spend the evening sat in my pants watching old episodes of Top Gear.

Harry_the_Spider

Oh… full moon tonight.

Stick to the path lads, beware the moors.

binners

Good run tonight. Bit wet towards the end, mind.

Quite educational tonight to see how quickly you get disorientated when the mist comes down thick, and you can’t see where you are. Even on trails you know, you think, like the back of your hand.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride – Feb 10th – Not Prestwich’ is closed to new replies.