Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Monday Night Pub Ride™ – September 29th – Prestwich
  • Bregante

I’m putting tonight down as a training session for the forthcoming pie festival ride 🙂

wittonweavers
    Free Member

Enjoyed it last night! Good ride on fast trails and a great Chilli Jam Pork Pie to round it off! Thanks Harry for leading!

binners

Can we finish every ride at the Church from now on please….

Bregante’s right. We need to get in training for Piefest 😀

GregMay
    Free Member

Had a puncture on the way. FAIL – walked home mostly

Bregante

Nightmare! 😐
    We did give it an extra few minutes cos you said you were coming.

binners

We did hang around for you for a bit. We didn’t get far before we had an extended tubeless catastrophe ourselves. Well…. Bregante did. We all stood around and made predictable sarcy remarks about inner tubes, and their relative merits 😉

dazh

Cheers lads, good route that. Might even bring the cross bike next time. Pity the pub doesn’t do veggie pork pies. A packet of seabrooks crisps didn’t quite make up the calorie deficit.

Harry_the_Spider

Suffering a bit this morning with “cougher’s ribs” and the side effects of eating an artisan pork pie (jerk, apparently) with the density of a house brick at 11:00pm. The khazi though it had been depth charged this morning.

Enjoyed taking the single speed out for its annual spin although you Strava Hunters vanished over the horizon on the Poo Works Sprint. Apart from that and a couple of short sharp climbs it was ideal for riding round there. I even bagged a couple of PBs on it.

I’ll have to sort out the chain tensioner thingy for next year’s ride.

scaled
    Free Member

My arse is proper toxic this morning. Probably shouldn’t have had that second pie.

Harry_the_Spider

[impressed]Two artisan pies! [/impressed]

dazh

*Puts down lunch*

Harry_the_Spider

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Monday Night Pub Ride™ – September 29th – Prestwich’ is closed to new replies.