Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Mobile broadband
  • kinger

Anyone got any recommendations with mobile broadband? As Virgin are a bit of a pain at home, i figured I could take advantage of one of these deals where I get a free, although I'm sure basic, laptop when I sign up for mobile broadband.
    My home pc is quite old now so even a basic laptop would be better I would think – any advice and experience would be appreciated 🙂
    Cheers
    Stu

geoffj

I have a 3 contract 3gig a month deal (£11) which has been great. I got a Vodafone pay as you go dongle and sent it back because the service and coverage was poor.

swampi
    Free Member

hi stu,
    it all depends on where you live and coverage, i had t mobile for ages and was great, tried 3 and it was hit and miss, fast when it worked but would often go very very slow, if you search online for 3 mobile broadband there are lots of unhappy people, i personally would buy one on pay as you go as the rates are quite reasonable and your not tied in albeit you dont get a free laptop

KonaTC

I have a 5gb 3 mobile deal for £11.25 a month 25% discount as I am an existing customer.

however, Carphone Warehouse had last week a 15gb for £15 a month on 3 mobile

daveob
    Free Member

I was sold a 3 contract assuring me it would work in the three most used locations (postcodes supplied) but when it came down to it it only worked in one of them, because I missed the fourteen days cool off I was stuck with it for a year. Though they did offer me £5 off for being mis-led, how nice.

daveob
    Free Member

With Orange now and vodafone tethering on my iPhone BTW.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Mobile broadband’ is closed to new replies.