Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Missing DOG on DARTMOOR – keep your eyes peeled please
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Tan puppy – Doberman, answers to the name of Jackson. Missing since the weekend as far as i know.
    Email in profile

jam-bo

Dartmoor is a big place. Where was he last seen?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Not sure – will ask

tpbiker
    Free Member

Hope you find him bud, much rather lose my bike than my dog 🙁

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Not mine but cheers anyhow

rob-jackson
    Free Member

From the facebook update –

“JACKSON OUR 17 WEEK OLD RED DOBERMAN BOY GOT SPOOKED ON WOODBURY COMMON IN EXMOUTH DEVON AND RAN OFF. HE HAS NOW BEEN MISSING SINCE SUNDAY 18TH MARCH AT 1130. PLEASE PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO AS MANY OF YOUR FACEBOOK FRIENDS AS POSSIBLE IN THE HOPE THAT SOMEBODY FINDS HIM SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. HE IS NOT JUST OUR DOG HE IS A MEMBER OF OUR FAMILY”

rob-jackson
    Free Member

toys19
    Free Member

that there woodbury is about 20 odd miles from dartmoor..

jam-bo

I won’t bother looking on dartmoor then.

Hope they find him.

Bucko

I’ll spread the word on Facebook and i wish them luck

scraprider
    Free Member

OMG what a lovely looking dog , am up woodbury on thurs eve will keep an eye and ear out, what part of woodbury mate.

Bucko

Any news?

bwaarp
    Free Member

Sorry to hear this. Had a few close calls with my Spaniel after it bolted after hares/deer.

The technique we always used to find it if it did run off for extended periods of time (3 or 4 times during her lifetime, She’d only ever run off if she wasn’t entertained by you playing fetching/retrieving games with her.) was to stay out for several hours with one or two people calling from a single spot (last place the dog saw us) whilst another zig zagged a few square miles of the country side.

It always worked, however once she bolted when she became deaf. We were lucky that time because some motorcrossers spotted her.

The next Spaniel I have will have a gps unit attached to it’s back.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

he has turned up safe and sound

rOcKeTdOg

great news!

toys19
    Free Member

Was he found on Dartmoor? 😀

Only joking, glad he has turned up.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Glad he was found. They do usually turn up, looking sheepish and knackered (with a twinkle in the eye after an adventure).

He’ll have a taste for freedom now!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Missing DOG on DARTMOOR – keep your eyes peeled please’ is closed to new replies.