Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Merlin 3 for 2 Altura offer .Anybody want in ?
  • oldfart

Not sure this would be worth the faff but here goes .I want some Attack 3/4s waterproof jobbies .Does any body want a couple of things or 2 people want 1 thing each then we could save a bit ?
    Logistics might make it a bit of a mare .Someone would have to send me the dosh then i would have to repack and send stuff on but worth a think about .

Junkyard
    Free Member

keep me in the loop but they are not including the thing I want – I may be able to get them to post everything to different addy as they are my LBS and I see em every week e-mail in profile

DeeW
    Free Member

I’d also be interested in the Attack 3/4s. Just need 1 more….

gusamc
    Free Member

yeah I’d do the Attack 3/4 ones
    Reading/Basingstoke or Oxfordish if that helps logistics

andy_hamgreen

ok – having had a completely soaked bum on wed night I think I’ll give those ones a go as well – so I’m in as well as long as we can sort the dosh logistics out 🙂

andy_hamgreen

d’oh – too late !

wors

I’ll have the free one.

pedalhead
    Free Member

I’d be up for some of those Altura shorts as well. Also happen to be based near Oxford. Does that make another three of us?

andy_hamgreen

nope – that’s us 2 paying and him ^ having the free one – need 1 more I think 🙂

pedalhead
    Free Member

ah yes didn’t read properly, thought gusamc was another extra. Ok, one more then!

oldfart

Right then .Junkyard couldn’t find your E Mail addy in profile ? Would appreciate if you could have a word with Merlin .You can E Mail me at rolandjulie2001@yahoo.co.uk.
    Same goes for DeeW and Gusamc .Lets see if we can get this rolling shall we !

Junkyard
    Free Member

cant e-mail you say the above is wrong format when I try

jmwunderscorehunteratyahoodotcototuk

Replace underscore at and dot with actual symnbols

oldfart

Right DeeW need to know what size you wanted ? it was attack waterproof 3/4 s?

wors

Have you got 3 now? I’ll be in if needs be.

andy_hamgreen

ok if pedalhead is still in i’d say we have another 3 with you mr wors….?

wors

Dink dank do.

andy_hamgreen

dink dank do …….?

this is filling me with more and more confidence as we go on 🙂

pedalhead
    Free Member

arses, just got a mate of mine into it as well, so now there’s four of us!!

andy_hamgreen

ok – well I’m still in for some Altura 3/4 length semi dry shorts – XXL if we can decide on which 3 to progress to the next round – my mail address should be in my profile …… 🙂

oldfart

i’m still waiting on DeeW boy this is getting complicated ! at the moment i’ve only got me and gusamc and junkyard is going to have a chat with merlin tomorrow !

andy_hamgreen

show of hands for the 2nd XI ?

DeeW
    Free Member

Sorry took so long. Small for me please.
    davewoods33(AT)hotmail.com

oldfart

Cheers DeeW .

oldfart

John E Mailed you we need 2 x Large and 1 x Small .Hope they will play ball .
    Roland.

oldfart

After all that they don’t have any large left !!!!!

jools182
    Free Member

is this offer still on at merlin?

andy_hamgreen

great – looks like it’s gone – b0ll0x…….

jools182
    Free Member

just phoned them and they said they have had to pull this offer 🙁

damn and blast

really need some waterproof shorts too

andy_hamgreen

lol – judging by this thread I can’t see how they’ve exactly been snowed under…. not really a slick operation….

jools182 – if you’re still in the market try going to http://www.bikesyoulike.co.uk and typing in clothing20 in the offers code – it may save you some dosh (if it works thank whoever it was who posted this originally……)

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Merlin 3 for 2 Altura offer .Anybody want in ?’ is closed to new replies.