Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Megavalanche registration???
  • chasp
    Free Member

Has anyone managed to get to register for this years event ? i know its not long opened but the website seems to send you round in circles and every time you hit the English flag for the English language it sends you round again?? Is it me or is there anyone else encountering the same problem?

superfli
    Free Member

I just registered. Dont click the banner at top, go via the events lower down the page. You need to create an account too. It asks some odd questions like car make, but you’ll get there

chasp
    Free Member

Cheers for that fingers crossed

woollybackpaul
    Free Member

Did you just select the lift pass option (ie – 42 euros from the 7th to the 13th) or is there a separate fee to pay for entry to the event?

Many thanks!

superfli
    Free Member

Its 55 euro for event and 42 for 6/7 day lift pass. It offers guiding and other bits but i just went for lift and race.
    101.60 all in with taxes etc

kimbers

Jese what days are you guys doing?

l0key
    Free Member

google chrome with auto translate enabled may help, as seems better at translating the french than the translated version of the website. :p

kimbers

OK im regisered

andrewh
    Free Member

I managed it via the French site with the help of google translate.
    Not sure how you did it for E101 though? It cost me E155!

neiloxford
    Free Member

Euro 101 is correct for race entry plus lift pass for the week, there was the option of the activity centre, so likely you paid for that also.

superfli
    Free Member

Good! Dont think I’m going to have much left to do any other activities!

kimbers

andrewh i think you may want to revise your booking, its an extra 5 euro fee i think!

getonyourbike
    Free Member

Came to 101 euros for me for race entry and a lift pass. I’m looking forward to hopefully not being taken out by a dunce in qualis this time. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Megavalanche registration???’ is closed to new replies.