Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Maxxis Ignitor 2.35 LUST in A Reba 120 (2010)
  • Alex

Used to run these tyres but can’t remember if it was with this fork. I know it’s pretty tight for bigger tyres. Certainly a tubed 2.2 Ardent is a very tight squeeze. If anyone has this combo, can they let me know?

Ta.

Mal-ec
    Free Member

Igniter as a front tyre! In winter!! Fit would be the least of my worries.
    Didn’t even like it on the back, reminded me of the Conti Vert bad old days.
    Minion 2.25s fit fine, and grip. Had Ardent 2.35’s + 2.25(?)’s in there without issue but in summer so no mud issues.

Alex

Malverns, we don’t get proper mud. Have a spare set of wheels for the FoD. Full on winter tyres needed there. I went for the Minion / HR combo everyone raved about and didn’t like it at all.

Stoner
    Free Member

Hey Al. Hope you’re well.
    Im still rolling around on 2.1 ignitors (29er) on the malverns too. Work fine.
    No idea how the 2.35s come up.

Alex

Hi Mark. Fine thanks. How’s your ever expanding DIY empire ? 🙂

Might go for the 2.1s then, I know they’ll fit.

geordiemick00
    Free Member

i’ve got said combo and they fit, but an RRP mud thingy won’t work with it, the velcro will catch the thread but works without. I think the ignitor is a great all round tyre and works well, maybe not in deep mud but rolls well elsewhere

Alex

I agree. Decent all round tyre until it’s proper gloop’n’slop. I might go for a 2.35 on the back and a 2.1 on the front. You’ve reminded me the last set ate the RRP thing in exactly that way. Ta.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Maxxis Ignitor 2.35 LUST in A Reba 120 (2010)’ is closed to new replies.