Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Marzocchi 2013 – Any news, prices, release dates? Anyone?
  • JoeG
    Free Member

CTM – thanks for the link to the Marz article on Hadoka. Hopefully they won’t have the difficulties that they had the last time they switched manufacturing location.

As a consumer, I want a number of healthy suspension manufacturers pushing each other to develop improvements and new technology. I also want there to be enough competition that there is pressure to keep prices reasonable. I think that X Fusion will play a big role here.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Totally agree and be great to see Xfusion and DVO succeed and shake up the market. Oddly the tenneco “we’re dropping marzocchi mountain bike products” press release seems to have disappeared…

JoeG
    Free Member

Here’s what the DVO boys have been up to

DVO Pinkbike article.

elliott-20
    Free Member

yup, saw that too. A bit of a marmite look. On the whole I think they look pretty good, I don’t mind the green but those decals, OMG those decals. Does someone not know how to design graphics?

“Hey guys look, Photoshop does bevel and emboss!” 😯

And before anyone flames my by saying “they’re just stickers”, yeah I know. I’m being picky. 😀

ibbo
    Free Member

I ordered and paid for a pair of 2013 55CRs last October direct from Italy.They’ve been put back month after month and I’m now being told 20th January.
    I spoke to Windwave(UK Importer)and they said Nov12 then Dec12 and are now also saying end of Jan.
    So I haven’t really gained by ordering from Italy.

elliott-20
    Free Member

UK Bike store are offering these beauties but I guess they still don’t have the stock in yet.

linky

elliott-20
    Free Member

Quick thread resurrection.

They’ve been out for a while and most shops seem to be selling out fairly quickly so some of you guys must have them.

Anyone have them yet and how do they feel?

Seriously considering changing in the next month.

Anyone want some Fox Vans? 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Marzocchi 2013 – Any news, prices, release dates? Anyone?’ is closed to new replies.