Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Man vs food
  • M6TTF
    Free Member

Probably my new favourite programme – no wonder yanks are so frickin' fat lol

Guybrush
    Free Member

Man vs Food is a little bit better than Dinner Impossible.

Which means it's brilliant.

M6TTF
    Free Member

The 80oz steak he ate last season was truly awesome 🙂

Guybrush
    Free Member

Not seen the 80oz steak one yet. I can only catch it when I visit my parents due to lack of Sky in my pokey flat.

Saw the "Fire in your hole" Hot Wings episode last time I was back home. Not laughed that much in a long time.

From wiki:

Spoiler

The café's Mystery Challenge itself was revealed to be: 10 "Fire in Your Hole" hot wings – chicken wings deep-fried and prepared with an intensely fiery sauce consisting of: Habanero peppers, hot sauce, Cayenne, chili powder, crushed red pepper, garlic, and Ghost Chile extract. Richman's challenge was to eat these wings within 20 minutes without the aid of milk (water was allowed in sips), and if he could succeed, he would get his picture on the "Wall of Pain". Unfortunately for Richman, however, the wings proved way too hot for him as he went for the milk and gave up the challenge after only two wings. Therefore, his picture was posted on the café's "Hall of Shame" along with the other 95 percent of challengers who have failed this challenge previously. Richman was in so much pain after his attempt that he wound up standing inside a freezer while drinking a gallon of cold milk, as he admitted defeat. He had said that these wings were the hottest thing he had ever eaten. This is the first spicy food challenge that Richman has lost.

domino

He is most definately fatter this series than last, and no bloody wonder! Some of the stuff on the last series was something but I felt ill watching tonight – that may be that I ate too many quesedillas though.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Just downloaded season 1 and watched the first episode over breakfast. Where has this been all my life.?

A 72oz steak, shrimp starter, salad and a jacket potato in 29 minutes flat. 😯

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Man vs food’ is closed to new replies.