Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Magura fork servicing/parts?
  • loddrik
    Free Member

Who do I need to speak to?

MadPierre

Magura! 01530 414142 or maguratechsupport@racemechanic.co.uk

Or just do 'em yourself. They aint any more complicated than any other make.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Magura wont help you.

Enduro Fork Seals / Real World Cycling, in the states make a seal kit for them. to dissasembel them you wrap the reboun knob in a towel and heave on it with some pliars untill it pulls out. Let the air out fo the spring, undo the bolts on the lowers and upll them off. The enduro seals use a seperate oil seal rather than the foam ring. I'd also recoment rock'n'roll super slick grease, pack the area between the seal and foam ring/oil seal with it and it keeps them super plush.

I've got a spare set of enduro seals as mine werent really worn enough to bother changeing and a simple oil change/topuo sorted them.

My forks are 2007 menja's, your forks may be different. If they happen to be the same add upto 21ml to the air piston (remove the top cap with a spanner) to make them more progressive. I found 21 to be too progressive, so maybe start at 10 and work your way up.

I've not touched the damper yet.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

*cant be bothered to go back and correct all those typo's.

Eddiethegent

Unless you're going to start disassembling the damping system, Magura forks aren't any more complicated to service than any other make. I've serviced my '07 Menjas and '09 Durins with no problems. For spare parts (and Magura Suspension Blood lubrication oil) try Bike-components.de over in Germany. There are also some semi-official maintenance instructions floating around the web somewhere.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Magura fork servicing/parts?’ is closed to new replies.