• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by dyls.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Magicshine MJ-880, we done this yet?
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi chaps,

New light looks well made, weatherproofed, and *should* give some good measured lumens.

http://www.magicshine.com/product_view.asp?id=103

Ricks

GW
    Free Member

just ordered 2 8)

supersessions9-2
    Free Member

how much?

rickon
    Free Member

Not sent until 12 December though….. 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

just ordered 2

None for the handlebars?

GW
    Free Member

None for the handlebars?

of course not, I plan on mounting both to my seatpost pointing straight backwards to piss the mates who all recently bought the last batch of magicshites off.

I’ll be sticking to my wee torch for seeing where I’m going 😉

stanfree
    Free Member

of course not, I plan on mounting both to my seatpost pointing straight backwards to piss the mates who all recently bought the last batch of magicshites off.
    I’ll be sticking to my wee torch for seeing where I’m going

Ha ha brilliant . 😀

MrTall
    Free Member

Tempted by this one.

Anybody know what ‘long runtime’ will actually mean (say at 2nd highest setting)? 6600mah battery pack means what in the real world?

Cheers.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

I’d want to see a beam shot, the single XML’s are very spotty unless paired with a good reflector,

the 872 XPG is a really good flood and very compact

z1ppy

Don’t see any reason off-hand why you’d buy that over the one Neninja is selling cheaper, as his has the latest XM-L U2 LED’s, not the older T6 version as per this and the Inton version sold on eBay (which are probably very good in the their own right).

Neninja’s thread

Beam shot of the Inton version (one up from the bottom of this link)

Northwind

I’d like to see it in action but I’m well enough impressed with the 872 that I’m not really all that interested tbh… Feels like all the light I want, on the head.

c9tln
    Free Member

northwind,i’ll take those tyres if they’re still available,sorry for the hijack.

dyls

Anyone purchased one of the 880 magicshines yet? I was thinking of the hope r4 but looks like this is brighter and £70 cheaper.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Magicshine MJ-880, we done this yet?’ is closed to new replies.