Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • M8000 jockey wheels anywhere
  • nosedive
    Free Member

Has anyone found any 11 speed shimano jockey wheels for sale on a uk site? All I can find are xtr on crc, cant find any xt ones anywhere

oliverracing

Do you need XT ones? I’m currently running a set of generic aluminium ones in my m8000 rear mech without an issue

sillyoldman

Madison have them in stock – ask your LBS to order part no Y5RT98120 – they pay no postage on Shimano parts. Should be with them next working day.

nosedive
    Free Member

Typically just as i post this found some on sjs cycles, anyone used them?

nosedive
    Free Member

Thanks oliveracing, wasnt sure if generic ones would work. Ive had bad luck in the past with poor quality generic (4 weeks from BBB roller boys!) so was going to try like for like this time.

If its going to cost me 15-£20 to get some proper m8000 ones though it might be worth another go at something cheaper

nosedive
    Free Member

Sillyoldman -For some reason the 2x LBS I use in Sheffield seem incapable of actually ordering me something, I’ve pretty much given up trying

Edit: thanks for the part number though Ive found another couple of options as a result

drovercycles
    Free Member

Happy to sort you out with them OP, if it helps. £15 delivered. Give us a shout – can send a payment link.

nosedive
    Free Member

thanks Drovercycles (sorry for the delay). YGM

gelert
    Free Member

SJS Cycles have them. They are my go to place for Shimano bits you can’t find anywhere else now 🙂

Shimano Deore XT RD-M8000 Tension & Guide Pulley Unit

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘M8000 jockey wheels anywhere’ is closed to new replies.