Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Luther
  • jon1973
    Free Member

The whole of season 3 has been sitting on the planner for weeks. Just sat down to watch episode 1 and it’s recorded the Wimbledon men’s final. Much as I loved watching Murray win, this has annoyed me slightly.

To top it off, Luther, season 3 is not available on BBC iPlayer for some reason.

Will it matter if I miss the first episode, or should I wait until I can watch them all together?

Jamie
    Free Member

Wait.

…or: £13.97

wrightyson
    Free Member

Must wait!

wrightyson
    Free Member

Bbc did exactly the same with that one with Melissa George in, last episod was on I player for about a day then boom, it’s on a box set and removed!

jon1973
    Free Member

Thanks. I’ll wait. I have the whole of Season 1 of the Returned on the planner as well. Might give that a go.

Jamie
    Free Member

I have the whole of Season 1 of the Returned on the planner as well

…you hope 8)

johnikgriff
    Free Member

It will be on the web somewhere

jon1973
    Free Member

…you hope

yes, I haven’t tried yet. There’s probably 8 episodes of Made in Chelsea, knowing my luck.

MrNutt
    Free Member

netflix is your friend

geoffj

It’s worth hunting down.

jon1973
    Free Member

Is season 3 available of netflix, I know the other two seasons are? I may just wait until it shows on BBC again. I find it a little frustrating that a BBC Drama isn’t available to watch on BBC iPlayer. Especially if it’s available to watch on other pay services.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Luther’ is closed to new replies.